Sign in to follow this  
syy89

What Lego-related dream did you have last night?

For me, I unboxed my 9398 4x4 Crawler and discovered that the pieces, sticker sheet, and instruction booklets were all loose inside the box - no bags whatsoever! :laugh:

Funny dream :) I always used to dream that Lego made some new little part that I needed to solve a MOC problem :)

i dream many times that lego releases there restrictions and made lego available in all colors so i never had to worry about missing a brick in the right color or seeing they ask 50 euro for a part because its rare sigh :P

and nightmares how about this building somehing and prices go up so 1 brick cost 5 euro so i am not able to finish a project :P

For me, I unboxed my 9398 4x4 Crawler and discovered that the pieces, sticker sheet, and instruction booklets were all loose inside the box - no bags whatsoever! :laugh:

Now that I've actually just unboxed it, I can confirm that this is NOT the case! :laugh:

I just woke up from this one: I am in a giant supermarket, and right there in the middle of it is a giant Pick a Brick'ish setup with huge barrels of all the pieces you could imagine, on sale. I try to make my way there, but sure enough, for some reason the route I have to go over the roof of a building to get there. While I am struggling to get over some sort of fence on the roof top I can see sort of a reflection of people digging through the barrels on the house across the street, and all I can here is the classic sound of bricks being dug through and happy people chatting on about how cheap it is and how amazing it is that they have ANY piece there. I finally make my way off the roof and something happens on the stairs leading back down, that is a little unclear, but something about a grumpy little old man. I get to the buckets and all that is left is Duplo...

I had one last night, (and several night before) where I was looking around the LEGO store and see several (like six or seven) different types of new EXPERT-style trains, all made with revamped 9V type parts and new track geometries. I get close and just when I picked one up, I awoke. For several hectic moments in a half-sleepy state, I looked around my room to see if it was true... it almost seems like my subconscious is taunting me!

Edited by Murdoch17

Had a dream the LEGO Store finally opened in Ottawa, Canada (my area! :classic:). Went inside to check it out, and noticed it was much smaller than other LEGO Stores. Also, they did not carry any Technic sets. :look: Also, most of the items in the store, even big sets (those with 2000+ pieces) were hanging from hooks as opposed to sitting on shelves. :grin:

Edited by syy89

I had a dream where I won The Battle of Endor 8038 on Ebay, but I had to collect it from the seller's house. When I got there, I found him rummaging through his Lego filled garage, with rare sets all in mint condition. He couldn't find the set I won, so he ended up giving me the whole garage! :iamded_lol: Another dream I had was when me and my family were walking through a CGI New York and we went in the Lego store where they were selling Treehouse of Horror Simpsons CMFs!! :drool:

Of course, I was very disappointed when I woke up on both occasions :sad: 

I continually have dreams about PAB walls, however, they are never official as they are always stocked with minifig parts as well, and more often than not just cardboard boxes. They never seem to be easy to get to either, the last one I remember I had to balance on top of a ladder to get at the boxes on the top shelf.

Last year when I was waiting for my DeLorean to arrive from S@H I dreamt I got it and built it and I was so happy but then I woke up and it wasn't there. :cry_sad:

One time I also had a dream where I got the IJ Temple of Doom (this was before I actually had it) but it came in a big plastic bin from Target. Like just all the pieces in a bin, it didn't have the original box. Weird.

Edited by Tolkien

I dreamed that the 42009 had a wrong label and instead of 199,99 € the price was 19,99 € and I didn't had any money to buy it. They didn't accept being payed with a card so I went to an ATM to pick some money and when I went back the set was labelled 219,99 € :hmpf_bad:. I also dream how to solve a problem with a drivetrain or how to make my car body better.

A few nights ago Jake dreamt he made me walk again by building me a giant exo-suit! :cry_happy:

Last night I have a dream about I get the UCS Millenium Falcon set.In the dream,I through it was real,but after I wake up at the next morning,I found that my dream will never been happening.

I had a dream where I went to a toy store and discovered several vintage Lego sets new in the box for extremely good prices. Fast forward to post-purchase when I suddenly realize that they are cheap knockoffs. That was a frustrating dream....

The other night, I dreamt something about 1472 Vacation House (6388 Holiday House with Campervan, though in my dream it was called "Red Villa". But I am sure, it was this nice, classic set. I do not remember what the dream was about, just that the house was there.

It made take an extra look at it online, as I do not own it myself. And it gave me an idea I want to pursue regarding a classic town house, though it is not this house.

Maybe that was the point of my dream - to trigger some new ideas? More of that, please :grin:

I dreamt I found this set at Walmart for 75¢:

lego-space-police-k9-bot.jpg

When I opened it up, approximately 50 rare and hard to find minifigures were packed inside, in addition to the regular set! I don't remember all of them, but there was definitely the orc leader from BoFA and Maria Hill, who I sold on Amazon for $50. :sweet: Unfortunately it was but a dream. :cry_sad:

It wasn't last night, but I once dreamt that I found an old Lego box buried in the cluttered mess of my desktop. Inside was a fully assembled Mars Mission set, which I didn't even remember having. The set came with an astronaut base, some kind of railway system, and a giant Bionicle-esque alien lord.

I dreamt I found the GBHQ at Toys R' Us for #179.99. I got as far as putting the set in the car before the dream ended. Too bad I didn't get to build it! :laugh:

I once dreamt I built the Fire Brigade and left it sitting on a shelf beside the window.

When I woke up to find it wasn't there, I got kind of sad. :look: