Angeli

Warrior Beauty

Fabulous warrior beauty contest

beau-01.jpg

Fabulous warrior beauty contest

Gather here and gather all! Welcome to the annual Drow Warrior Beauty Contest!

Come and behold beauty of the warrior angels from all around Historica!

YOU CAN ENTER YOU HEROINE NOW just by posting her picture in this thread :) Contest will be held later in September, so take your time (we decided to move the deadline because of the holidays (Drinking and hunting holiday for the Drow, or "Days of Lloth joy") in the glorious city of Drow, Guallidurth

All can enter, old, new and future members of Historica (i.e. whole Eurobricks can enter:). Please enlist your beautiful female warrior by posting her picture (preferably in armor, mage armor, or anything else she likes to wear when she goes on hunting, warmongering, village pillaging, hero questing, just adventuring or justice enforcing days :)

beau-02.jpg

Fearsome eyes with lovely curves of muscles, power, grace, strength, stamina, style, everything what makes heroine a heroine.

Note that beauty is not universal, and orcs for example have different opinion on what is beautifull :)

Also note that if you do not have any female faces - that is not a problem - use any minifig face, and imagination :) Dwarfs are bound to give some extra points to the bearded ladies :)

beau-03.jpg

Girl can do a litlle showof - some skil with blades, poetry, yodling, whatever she can do and impress :)

Rules:

- post a picture of your FEMALE warrior (mage, scout, druid, assassin, lady, knight, queen, demon, mermaid, what ever you like:) and name her. A history or a poem of previous quests is something greatly appreciated (but not necessary:)

- anyone from Eurobriks can be part of this contest, not just Historica members, but it would be great if you would enlist in one of the guilds:) Guildleaders can (and must:) also participate. The only one who will not participate are Drow under my rulership, because they are the most beautiful of all the beautiful races, and others would not have chance :)

- at least 20 of contestants must enter if contest is to be held

beau-04.jpg

Winner:

Winner will be randomly pulled using this analogy: I will ask/scare into/bribe/blackmail/sweet talk moderators, admins and similar beings from all other Eurobrick themes who did not participate, and each one will get a pair to roll dices for (similar as in arena:) The winner will go to the next round, and so on until there is only one left. It will be totally random :) So everybody have equal chance

Prizes:

- "Goddess of beauty" title (if you want it:))))

- some amount of gold darics for the guild

- a 20 6x5 white leaves from the tree from Waterdeep

city-06tmain.jpg

- one sealed bag of Darth Maul shirtless promo minifig

beau-05.jpg

- a BrickTW set in red including hair, armor, weapon and shield in red, and helmet and bow in trans red :)

beau-06.jpg

- and maybe something else, we will see ;)

So! Come to the Guallidurth and show us the beauty of your Warriors!

beau-15.jpg

Our beautiful flowers (with and withouth thorns :devil::

Girls will walk the catwalk in pairs, and the judges (who will be Eurobricks moderators, admins and willing others with some rank that did not enter the competition) will each have one randomly asigned pair to choose a winer (and he(she) will choose also randomly, flipping a coin or tossing a dice:)

And finaly, here are the pairs:

1) Captain Settle's The heroine of Tolswick!........2)Sebeus I's Sebea!....................

tolswick.jpg....VS....sebea.jpg

2) Kai NRG's's Eraim Nevagen!..................2)JFox's Unnamed assasin!

eraim.jpg....VS....assassinp.jpg

3) Haltiamieli's Sister Cira!...................2)Bricktooth's Malina Thalen!

cira.jpg....VS....malina.jpg

Edited by Angeli

Wow...healthy prizes there Angeli! I will definitely be entering this one as well. Your gladiator games were a blast. Thand you for running these contests!

Great contest, I will search for a lady on the plains that would like to participate. :thumbup:

I will definitely enter.

Edit: Also, must your heroine be in a small MOC, or can it just be on a white background with a history or poem underneath it.

Edited by Captain Settle

Great contest, I will search for a lady on the plains that would like to participate. :thumbup:

Me too. . . :laugh:

Edit: Wait a second, I probably wont be able to enter (because of the date) :cry_sad: Too bad. . .

Edited by Kai NRG

I have one question about this contest. Do we have to do anything besides posting the picture+story? I would love to enter, but I probably won't be online on that day for more than a couple of minutes.

I will definitely enter.

Edit: Also, must your heroine be in a small MOC, or can it just be on a white background with a history or poem underneath it.

no questions :) for everithing use your own jugment :)

Me too. . . :laugh:

Edit: Wait a second, I probably wont be able to enter (because of the date) :cry_sad: Too bad. . .

cmon, it is just one minifig and one picture :) You can do it while doing other things :) like math or cooking :)

I have one question about this contest. Do we have to do anything besides posting the picture+story? I would love to enter, but I probably won't be online on that day for more than a couple of minutes.

this is my mistake - you can enter IMIDIATELY :) from now to that date (I can also move that date, I choosed it without a cause :)

So, feel free to enter NOW :)

and sorry to all for not being clear on this :) So, go on, build and post :)

Edited by Angeli

Sounds cool and there are great prices :wub: Count me in =)

this is my mistake - you can enter IMIDIATELY :) from now to that date (I can also move that date, I choosed it without a cause :)

So, feel free to enter NOW :)

and sorry to all for not being clear on this :) So, go on, build and post :)

Ah, now I see! I'll be sure to enter then! :thumbup:

Great contest Angeli!!

Just one remark, make clear that the female warriors has to be posted in this topic and not in the forum of GoH :classic:

Otherwise there will be too many little topics between the MOC's we all will make this month :laugh:

Great contest Angeli!!

Just one remark, make clear that the female warriors has to be posted in this topic and not in the forum of GoH :classic:

Otherwise there will be too many little topics between the MOC's we all will make this month :laugh:

Oh... Well that's a bit too late for me :sceptic:.

Oh... Well that's a bit too late for me :sceptic:.

I know, no problem :)

Great entry by the way :thumbup:

Am thinking how I will make mine :sceptic:

Hey Angeli,

Great to see that you start a new challenge

For sure I will enter this, it will be possible for me.

Is it ok, that I present two Ladys? One will be from my Werewolves and the Second will be a Lady from my Bat Army :wink:

My entry:

heroine.jpg

Sebea ( :grin: )

The leader of a band of amazons who make their home in the forests alongside the red river (Siccus Badlands).

The amazon tribe consists out of women only, although they are known to kidnap lone travelers who cross their land, it's not really clear why but it has something to do with the survival of the tribe.

She's great archer, with her magnificent eyesight she never misses a target.

All parts used are official LEGO parts.

Nice Idea by the way, I was a bit confused when you said 'Heroine', thought you meant something else :grin:

Edited by Sebeus I

My Entry, Eraim Nevagen:

7780501190_a8ccc03dcc.jpg

Across the ages

- So say the sages -

Many warriors there have been.

But none so famed to date

As Eraim Nevagen the Great

Who slips unseen among the loudest din.

There is no wrong

Not righted by her song

And no danger which she will not brave

Yet where she comes from

Is only known to one -

And he may not reveal it, for he is her slave.

And yet no matter where she goes

The heat is gone and water flows -

The desert sun has not the heart to her displease.

The parched traveler against a bandit stands no chance -

But to her such a fight is no more than a dance

For wherever she goes there follows her a breeze.

Many to find her out have tried -

But she has evaded them until they sighed.

And so at last it has been given up

And Eraim Nevagen the Great

Is allowed to walk about in state -

And now she is followed only by her pup.

This is the bravest of them all -

Beside the tallest she remains still tall -

All, when in trouble, look for her,

But unless desirous of being found -

There is no use in looking round.

For she remains hidden in every blur.

And since I don't think this was visible frm the other angle:

7780500186_1e234e8738.jpg

Wow, fantastic entries, I love the naked leg, and all other speediness of those who entered. Few more and I will start updating first thread with contestants

Btw, regarding it is holiday season and people are at sea/mountain /village, maybe I should extend the dead line to 20th September? What do you think?

And, I just want to remind you that this is warrior beauty also:

beau-07.jpg

beau-08.jpg

beau-09.jpg

beau-10.jpg

Not a member of any of the guilds, but I do lurk in the forums to catch a glimpse of the amazing creations.

Here's my entry, an elven assassin.

assassinp.jpg