Sign in to follow this  
KurttKrueger

Spinner for Jay ZX

Greetings folks,

I've recently started buying Ninjago for my son and myself. I held off buying it last year, as I wasn't too taken by the undead themes, and didn't want my then 4 year old son getting into such things. We're really enjoying playing it now however, as we both agree snake people are cool! We're now eyeing up even more of the spinners and sets.

I picked up the Jay ZX booster earlier this week (pleased to see that most of this years Ninjago spinner figs and accessories are not Chinese plastic...) and wondered if they were planning on releasing a new style spinner for him later on this year? He seems to be the only new Ninja without a dedicated spinner. Can anyone share any news on this?

We also got hold of the Kendo Jay booster (which IS Chinese plastic...), to get the lightning patterned crown, and are currently using Sensei Wu's spinner, but its the older style, with no peg holes on the bottom.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Cheers,

Dan & Jude

Hello there! :classic:

Glad to hear you and your son are enjoying Ninjago!

Regarding your question about Jay's spinner;

yes, there is one scheduled for release in the summer (June to be specific).

Bluebeard, out-

Edited by Capt. Bluebeard

Hello there! :classic:

Glad to hear you and your son are enjoying Ninjago!

Regarding your question about Jay's spinner;

yes, there is one scheduled for release in the summer (June to be specific).

Bluebeard, out-

Well, it could be June or July, we can't tell at this point in time. But yes, there will be a Jay spinner, NRG-Jay, but it obviously won't contain his ZX form.

Jay has gotten the short end of the stick when it comes to spinners. The only currently (somewhat) available set with a spinner for Jay would be 'Skeleton Bowling', which is a TRU exclusive in the states. Unfortunately, this set comes with no cards, so that means that there is no character card for Jay DX.