nice truck, but please look that embedded pictures are not bigger than 800x600 pixels

Welcome to the forums! It looks like you have built a solid truck. Do you have a video?

tim

Not really, the universal joints alone are rather weak. Also your steerings sint good, as the links are parallel, which means each wheel will want to go their own way and that aint good.

Alst thing the pictures are WAAAAAY too big. I may sound harsh, but oversized pictures make me a bit :angry:

I cant post any images. error: You are not allowed to use that image extension on this board. What should i do?

Edited by vwpint

I think you miss understood me. If i already inserted the image and click add reply then the error comes.

@ vwpint: When you copy/paste your picture's URL, make sure that the end of the text string ends with a .JPG or .PNG. If there is any text after those extensions, it would link properly on Eurobricks.

Also, in one of your posts above, you did not sandwich the URL between the two HTML tags and. You wrote this:

http://www.upload.ee/image/2523306/brick_004.JPG[/img]http://www.upload.ee...7/brick_001.JPG

Edited by DLuders

I upload pics in imageshack. And yes there is some sort a text after jpg or sth. What should i do?

@ vwpint: You should delete any text after the .JPG extension. Once you trim the URL and surround the .JPG address with the HTML image tags, you should be able to imbed your photos here on Eurobricks. :classic:

I dont know, am i doing something wrong but i deleted the text after JPG still doesent work and if i even want to post it, the same eroor comes:You are not allowed to use that image extension on this board.

Here is an example of what you should do. I have removed the "http://" from the beginning of each URL string so that you can see the entire string; you will add the "http://" back in when you are ready to link your photos.

Say your picture is on www.photobucket.com/example/pic1.jpgXML001. You need to delete all text after the .jpg, to read:

www.photobucket.com/example.pic1.jpg . You will copy/paste that shortened URL text string into the "Insert Image" button in your Eurobricks "Reply" window. That will add the HTML image tags automatically "img" and "/img", with brackets surrounding them). Keep trying! :classic:

Here is what i do. I go to imageshack, browse my picture, upload it. Then i right click on the picture and copy image location, then go to eurobrick page, reply, insert image and paste(before i deleted the text after JPG.)

@ vwpint: Please send me a Eurobricks Private Message (PM) or e-mail at LudersDG@MSN.com , with URL links to your specific picture(s) that you want to be shown on your Eurobricks post. I will see what the problem is with your particular situation.

nice, is that your drawing of the bmw in the background? if so, SWEETdefault_thumbup.gif, I do drawings and sketches like that as welldefault_classic.gif

Yes my drawings. The truck is moskvich and the bodywork is almost finished. I wanted to build something like efferman. Atm i waiting to buy 9398, beacuse i need some pieces from there.

I have another problem. And its in every eurobrick page:Seurobricks.jpgaa

Edited by vwpint