Sign in to follow this  
Cecilie

MOC: Cecilie's collectible minifig vigs, series 6

With series 8 being pushed out to stores, it's about time I finished my vigs for series 6! So here they are:

7858084966_25774a4cc4_z.jpg

7858083092_08138d111e_z.jpg

7858085572_17b8582ff8_z.jpg

7718345890_975169fec0_z.jpg

7858084276_b62fac7e89_z.jpg

7858083304_52aa7b66e8_z.jpg

A shot of all of them together:

7858130058_3fb3573b8b_z.jpg

Close ups of the rest are on flickr :sweet:

:thumbup:

Awesome work Cecilie! It was hard to decide, but I think the Mechanic is my favorite build.

Looking forward to seeing series 7 *soon*. :grin:

Yes, very nice! I can understand that it's hard to keep up when the series are released so quickly, but you've really found your niche here. My favourites are the mechanic and the butcher, but the surgeon and the genie are very nice as well. Looking forward to inspecting these closely in a month or so :)

There they are! I always enjoy these vigs, and S6 is no exception. Kudos for getting all the colors of the rainbow in. That Etch-A-Sketch is so cool! :laugh: Another great batch and can't wait for S7!

Sweet! I love how each vignette has such lovely little details, yet still remains simple and clear.

Great work. :classic:

This is a really great idea. You did a wonderful job. I definitely like the mechanic, butcher, and sleepyhead. Now I only wish I had the time, bricks, and space to do this with all of mine. I can't wait to see what you do with the newer sets. Keep building!

:thumbup:

Awesome work Cecilie! It was hard to decide, but I think the Mechanic is my favorite build.

Looking forward to seeing series 7 *soon*. :grin:

Thanks :sweet:. Looks like the Mechanic build is a popular one!

Yes, very nice! I can understand that it's hard to keep up when the series are released so quickly, but you've really found your niche here. My favourites are the mechanic and the butcher, but the surgeon and the genie are very nice as well. Looking forward to inspecting these closely in a month or so :)

Yes, and it doesn't help that I've been busy with moving and stuff lately, and try to build some other things now and then too :wink:. And there may be one more series to look at in a month too, if I can finish it in time...

There they are! I always enjoy these vigs, and S6 is no exception. Kudos for getting all the colors of the rainbow in. That Etch-A-Sketch is so cool! :laugh: Another great batch and can't wait for S7!

Thank you :sweet:. And that rainbow is probably what took me the longest to figure out :laugh:. I really wanted all the colors in there, and to have it curve. The solution is so simple and effective, but I spent a long time figuring out how to do it... And purple shades aren't exactly in plentyful supply :tongue:. I actually had to "cheat" and use some pink in there :wink:

Sweet! I love how each vignette has such lovely little details, yet still remains simple and clear.

Great work. :classic:

I try to pack in as much detail as I can without it getting cluttered. I see them all as a snapshot of a larger world.

Nice work, as usual. :sweet:

See it on Classic-Town.net

:wink:

Excellent work and great to see the Cecilie's CMF MOCing tradition go on! :thumbup:

Thanks, I'm not quitting yet! :laugh:

This is a really great idea. You did a wonderful job. I definitely like the mechanic, butcher, and sleepyhead. Now I only wish I had the time, bricks, and space to do this with all of mine. I can't wait to see what you do with the newer sets. Keep building!

Thank you :sweet:. Just start with a few and let it grow with time :wink:

These are lovely :classic: What a fantastic way to display them all! I love the leprechaun's rainbow.

Wonderful vigs as always, Cecilie!

Is it allowed to copy be heavily inspired by this form of display? I'd like to build some for my minifigures (I started once for the Royal Guard but it turned out to be somehow strange.

These are lovely :classic: What a fantastic way to display them all! I love the leprechaun's rainbow.

Thanks :sweet:. The rainbow is one of my personal favourites :wink:

Wonderful vigs as always, Cecilie!

Is it allowed to copy be heavily inspired by this form of display? I'd like to build some for my minifigures (I started once for the Royal Guard but it turned out to be somehow strange.

Thank you :sweet:. And feel free to use my ideas for your own display, I don't mind :sweet:

Now that's impressive, not a poor one in the bunch. They're all great, but I think my favourite is the Butcher. Looking forward to seeing what you do with series 7 and 8. :classic:

And any chance of seeing all of your previous vigs together??

I really like the Flamenco dancer and Mechanic. But all of them look brilliant. I hadn't considered doing this before, but now I almost want to. Lack of space is the biggest and since I don't collect every character it would never look complete.

Keep up the great work. Good thing TLG keeps releasing new series. We will always have more to look at.

Great vignettes as always :thumbup: I really like seeing all the different scenes you come up with to match every fig :classic:

I keep finding myself coming back for another look. These are really awesome. I especially like the rainbow. default_wubnew.gif

Nice job as usual, cant wait to see what you do with the computer programmer, bagpiper, hippie, cowgirl, businessman, actor, DJ and the German guy.

Sorry for being dumb, but what can we see on the toy robot's display? The end of a small children's bed?

Thanks everyone for all the nice comments :sweet:

And any chance of seeing all of your previous vigs together??

Yes.... but not quite yet :wink: (there are pics of series 1-5 together on my flickr though)

They are so pretty! Wish I can do that too :classic:

I'm sure you can, with practice :sweet:. Making these vigs when series 1 came out is what helped me get going with making MOCs :wink:

Nice job as usual, cant wait to see what you do with the computer programmer, bagpiper, hippie, cowgirl, businessman, actor, DJ and the German guy.

Uhm, yeah, me too :look:

Sorry for being dumb, but what can we see on the toy robot's display? The end of a small children's bed?

You're not dumb, you're absolutely right :wink:. I tried to place him in a setting that would make him a small toy robot for a child. Not that easy on 8x8 :tongue: