Sign in to follow this  
Andy

Hi

I have every single Lego Pirate set ever made that is system. I also love Lego SW.

Welcome to Eurobricks Andy.

Go check out the pirate threads and introduce yourself to Phes. He is always fond of another pirate fan.

Andy... Just click upon my signature image and you're in business!

By the way... Do you have the rare promotional sets as well?

Edited by mister_phes

Just click on my signature (the image below my post) and it'll take you to a thread with 3 different databases with pictures of all the Pirate LEGO sets. So browse through those and you'll be able to indentify exactly which sets you have. Ya never know, you must discover a couple you never knew existed! There's also a thread there for listing which Pirate sets you have.

If you're into Pirates I recommend checking it out sometime.

Edited by mister_phes

I meant the places you obtained the sets from. Like what were the names of stores and where abouts they were located....

I'm beginning to suspect you're not being entirely honest with us Mr Andy for certain sets weren't available everywhere or even in stores.

I do wonder, how old are you and where are you from?

I do not like to speak of my age but I am above 18 if that is what your suspecting plus I had reletives who worked in the Lego company at the time.

EDIT: I live in California,USA.

EDIT: I am married and have a kid.

It appears your posting style has improved dramatically - well done!

Relatives who worked in The LEGO Company huh? What kind of positions did they hold?

I dont know I just got the rare sets in the mail. (minus the money he took from my credit card >:-))

I meant at the time you got them. It would have been great to have the box and instructions as well the set in new pristine condition.

Do you have a favourite Pirate set?

I dont know what the first question means but yes I do have a favorite set. It is the Buchaneers one. Well the one with the two Armada figs and the skeleton.

You mean this one?

6204-1-995661697.jpg

Hmmm.. Unusual choice for a favourite set given that it doesn't have any structures. What do you like about it so much?

By good pieces do you mean the Imperial Armada mini-figures, skeleton and rare Pirate mini-figure? I just wish I bought dozens of that set when it went on sale all those years ago...

Unforunately there aren't enough of those Imperial Armada mini-figures. Actually there's not enough of those Imperial Armada sets! A measily 2!

You don't happen to know the official reason that The LEGO Company cancelled Pirates? I asked them via Email once and they responded along the lines of "We wanted to explore other themes..."

"Ah well no matter"

I shall go to bed now, so you're on your own now Mr Andy... At the perilous mercy of the other users *skull*