surrideo

UK: Free Lego with Sun Saturday 3rd December

Flicking through the Weekend section of the Saturday Times. On page 7 a quarter page banner for a free Lego Star Wars Vulture Droid in next Saturdays Sun(3/12/2011).

No mention of further sets in the promotion, so at this point it looks like a one day thing. I know some people will already have this set, I don't and thought I'd share

Flicking through the Weekend section of the Saturday Times. On page 7 a quarter page banner for a free Lego Star Wars Vulture Droid in next Saturdays Sun(3/12/2011).

No mention of further sets in the promotion, so at this point it looks like a one day thing. I know some people will already have this set, I don't and thought I'd share

Interesting; do you know what set number it is? Cheers, Robin :classic:

Interesting; do you know what set number it is? Cheers, Robin :classic:

Comparing the picture in the paper with a google search. 30055. Released in the USA about two months ago, not sure if its ever been available here.

Comparing the picture in the paper with a google search. 30055. Released in the USA about two months ago, not sure if its ever been available here.

Thanks, I was hoping that it would be 30055 :classic: That's next Saturday morning sorted for me - 8.30 at Smiths for a newspaper or two!

As well as the Star Wars Vulture Droid give away on 3rd December, they are also giving out a City Police Helicopter on 10th December. Not sure of the design of the copter as I haven't seen a photo yet

details now online here

Thought I was going mad with little confirmation on the Sun website till now. Thanks for the link.

2 free polybags at this time of year aint to be sniffed at, though with the more expensive 60p Saturday paper :hmpf:

Makes you wonder if not for the NotW demise if these two sets were due to be given away in October?

Nevertheless freeish lego next two Saturdays :wink:

Quick update: I got my voucher send-offs in the post a couple of weeks ago, but picked them up this morning. All vulture droids.