Edmond Dantes

Figs, Creator, Pirates, City, Star Wars, etc, for sale!

Hello all! I have way too many various themes and have decided to concentrate on just a couple. Thus, I will be selling most of my city, Atlantis Pirate, collectible minifigs, Star Wars and more. Please keep an eye on this thread, as I will be continually updating throughout the weekend (I have a lot more to add). If you don't have cash, I'm extremely interested in older Castle or Castle like sets such as 7048, 7009, 7079, 7090, 7093, 7094, etc.

I have 600+ positive Feedback on eBay: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=ramseyturner&ftab=AllFeedback

Here is my Bricklink Feedback: http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=ramseyturner

I also have had successful trades on Eurobricks and Toysnbricks.

So, here is what I have right now (I'm looking for minimum Bricklink prices, but am negotiable, so feel free to send offers - and will definitely make a deal when purchasing multiple sets) - these prices don't include shipping costs:

EDIT: I've recently lowered prices. I need to get rid of these! Edit again: Lowered prices again!

City:

3177-1: Small Car - Box is opened but everything still in sealed bag. 100% complete. - $3.50

Individual Figs:

Series 2 - Weightlifter, and two Karate Guys

Star Wars:

Anakin Skywalker (Clone Wars / 7957) (x2) - $4.75 apiece

Asajj Ventress (7957) (x2) - $6.75 apiece

Savage Opress (x2) - $8.75 apiece

Pharaoh's Quest:

7326-1: Rise of the Sphinx - MISB - $33.00

*** When I say everything else looks great, I mean the figs are nice and tight, blemish free, the pieces are not scratched up, no bite marks, etc. Just nice used parts. However, there may be dust on some of these used sets as they were built and then used for display. They were not used for play.

Edited by Edmond Dantes

Updated the list due to additions and sales. Will be adding another 10 sets or so to the for sale list in the next couple weeks. Just need to complete inventory on them and verify they are complete.

well bought the series one and the Eiffel Tower. Considering the tajmahal as well.

thanks for making it easy to buy from you!!

MM

well bought the series one and the Eiffel Tower. Considering the tajmahal as well.

thanks for making it easy to buy from you!!

MM

Indeed and thank you! It just happened to work out that I'd be up near you in a couple weeks, so I'll bring everything with me. I sent you a PM regarding the Taj Mahal.

Would you ship internationally?

I'm based in Ireland and interested in 7197 Venice Canal Chase. Do you have an estimate of how much it would cost to send it over here?

Thanks,

Steve.

Would you ship internationally?

I'm based in Ireland and interested in 7197 Venice Canal Chase. Do you have an estimate of how much it would cost to send it over here?

Thanks,

Steve.

Yes, I do ship internationally.

I'd have to package it up and weigh it to be 100% certain, but I'd estimate $15-$18.55 for first class shipping to Ireland (USPS.com states $18.55 for first class, 2 pound package and I'm sure I can get the weight under 2 pounds).

If you don't care about the box, it will definitely be cheaper.

I really should take it without the box and save a few dollars.

But I can't give up the opportunity to sink my teeth into a MISB Indy set, there aren't many around at reasonable prices.

If the P&P was around those figures then I think I'd be happy to go ahead and buy the set.

I really should take it without the box and save a few dollars.

But I can't give up the opportunity to sink my teeth into a MISB Indy set, there aren't many around at reasonable prices.

If the P&P was around those figures then I think I'd be happy to go ahead and buy the set.

Glad to hear you received the set and it wasn't damaged.

Updated the list with the most recent sales.

Hi All,

So anybody thinking of buying things from this thread i just want to let you know Edmonds Dantes is really really pleasant and easy to make a deal with. And I just recieved a trio of sets today from him and they were packed very well and are in very good condition. Probably the best deal i have ever made.

Thank you Ramsey

Charlie

Hi All,

So anybody thinking of buying things from this thread i just want to let you know Edmonds Dantes is really really pleasant and easy to make a deal with. And I just recieved a trio of sets today from him and they were packed very well and are in very good condition. Probably the best deal i have ever made.

Thank you Ramsey

Charlie

Thanks Charlie! I'll point you towards this thread: http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=40479&st=510 :wink:

Edit: Nevermind, I see you left feedback even before the sets arrived. Thanks!

More updates to the first post, after another sale.

Edited by Edmond Dantes

Sold three sets, added 10175 and several POTC minifigs.

Edit: And the 10175 is sold already.

Edited by Edmond Dantes

Added a bunch of stuff, sold a bunch of stuff and updated the list. Finally completed the inventory on 4504, so added that as well. That's all I'll be adding for quite a while, other than select minifigs.

Edited by Edmond Dantes

Hey there, could you give me an idea of shipping cost to the U.K for four HP minifigs please?

Many thanks,Charlieboy :wink:

Hey there, could you give me an idea of shipping cost to the U.K for four HP minifigs please?

I wish you'd stuck with classic space. My life is going to be so much more difficult now you're buying up all the HP stuff.... default_laugh2.gifdefault_laugh2.gifdefault_laugh2.gif

Sure, which ones? It costs $1.72 for one ounce, or $2.59 for two ounces. It would depend on the figs, but I can't imagine 4 figs would weigh more than 1.5 ounces (the envelope adds another 0.5 ounces).