Sign in to follow this  
Daniel Williams

What Daniel needs

I have a yellow Palpatine from the Thrown Room Set

I have 60 of the green flower stems. Is there anything else you need, that´s not on the list?

:sadnew:

What do you want for the German head, the Mutt head and four flesh hands?

What about those and the 60 plant stems for Palpatine? :sweet:

OK

I have 5 of these

4289618909_1673048f0b.jpg

Also 5 of these

4289618901_41a9187f2e.jpg

10 of these

4289618897_56360c8081.jpg

Each of these are 2.50 per fig if living in California, other countries name their price

Edited by Daniel Williams

I´d like some of those stormtroopers, but I´m pretty low on cash at the moment...

What about another trade? :grin:

OK, what do you have to trade for them?

Well, I have alot of pieces and figs (almost no licensed though :sceptic: ). Apart from what´s in your other topic, what are you after?

OK

I have 5 of these

4289618909_1673048f0b.jpg

Also 5 of these

4289618901_41a9187f2e.jpg

10 of these

4289618897_56360c8081.jpg

Each of these are 2.50 per fig if living in California, other countries name their price

Hi,

can you trade me those figs?

Dont worry about me being a new member, Dennimators my friend and he knowing im a huge star wars fan he showed me this page and i would really like to trade those figs. is it okay? Please post here what you want for them if it is. Thanks. :classic:

I need buyers to visit

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Avril_rocks08

I will add more Lego soon

Your store is quite small, so don't be surprised if not many people flock to use it. And I wouldn't post on Eurobricks about your store, it's just spam. Lots of people who use Eurobricks also maintain stores, and you don't see them clogging up the BSTF forum with pleas for custom do you?

Btw are those grey bricks in your store light grey and dark grey or light bluish grey and dark bluish grey?

Edited by Whittleberry

I'm interested in placing an order, but the shipping cost seems a bit high. Is that flat rate set in stone? If you can come down a little I'll place my order right away! :classic:

I'm interested in placing an order, but the shipping cost seems a bit high. Is that flat rate set in stone? If you can come down a little I'll place my order right away! :classic:

OK, how are you going to spend? If you want I will not add shipping or take out three bucks from the five.

Sign in to follow this