Quarryman

Clone Wars clone troopers for sale

Update: all clones have been sold.

Recently I got some CW clone troopers, but as I don't collect Star Wars at all, and I'm at least not interested in building up an army of clones, I figured I'd see if someone here is interested.

clones.jpg

These are not exactly minifigs from sets, as they have the "wrong" helmet, they all have the Cody helmet. They are all in excellent condition though.

That is, they consist of these elements:

Helmet: bb372pb03.jpg

Head: 3626bpb314.jpg

Torso: 973pb510c01.jpg

Legs: 970c01.gif

Now, buying the parts on Bricklink would cost 3.50 USD for the helmet, 1.25 USD for the head, 3.00 USD for the torso and .50 USD for the legs for a total of 8.25 USD (that is, if you buy it all from the cheapest seller of that particular helmet, and of that torso)

I was however not going to ask for Bricklink prices, so I was thinking 4 USD for each could be reasonable? (or maybe it's dirt cheap, I don't know). That is of course assuming that I sell all of them in one sale, and in any case I'm not selling less than 5 together. For 10 of them the price per minifig would be 5 USD, and for 5 of them 6 USD per minifig. Which is still cheaper than anyone on Bricklink. :wink: I would very much prefer to sell all of them together though, less hassle.

Payment with Paypal, shipping costs added of course. And I'm not too picky about where they must be shipped, as long as the buyer is prepared to wait for the time it takes.

Update: all clones have been sold.

Edited by Quarryman

Cool! How did you get them all. I might buy 1 or 2 off of you but I will have to get back to you

I was wondering, I don't need five commander cody's. Would you be willing to sell me just 1 or 2. I would prefer to keep it under 15 USD

Edited by strider406

I was looking for getting one but the ebay and briclink prices are just not serious :hmpf: . Maybe I can get 1 of yours :wink: but I have a question: Do you ship worldwide? and where do you get them? I am a completist so this would be great for my collection.

Edited by darkrebellion

I was looking for getting one but the ebay and briclink prices are just not serious :hmpf: . Maybe I can get 1 of yours :wink: but I have a question: Do you ship worldwide? and where do you get them? I am a completist so this would be great for my collection.

Ya?Do you ship worldwise and how much the cost?In case it all runs out,I would like to reserve one first please :classic: But if the shipping price is good than I will buy 2 :classic:

Looks like some (or most :wink:) of you didn't read my whole post. I really don't want to sell less than five of them together. (shipping one minifig here, and one minifig there is just too much hassle at this time, I'm sorry.)

But also as I said, I'm not too picky about where i ship them, so yes, I do ship worldwide.

And from the post office website it looks like worldwide shipping will be around 4 USD for 5 or 10 minifigs, or around 7 USD for the whole lot of 20 minifigs. Shipping inside Europe around 3 USD for the whole lot of 20, and a little less for 5 or 10.

and where do you get them?

I got them at an event last weekend. No, I can't get more.

Tell you what I'll make you an offer, I'll buy ten for 3.00 USD each at 4.00 USD shipping. :classic:

Same here :classic: But I only want 5 by the way and I would want like 4 usd for each one.Plus 4USD for shipping.Please respond so that I will know.Thank you. :sweet:

Tell you what I'll make you an offer, I'll buy ten for 3.00 USD each at 4.00 USD shipping. :classic:

As CloneMe bought 10 at 4 USD each it would not be fair if I gave you a better deal. So no.

Im getting 10. Sothere will be ten left. Thanks for the great deal.

Thank you for buying. :classic:

Same here :classic: But I only want 5 by the way and I would want like 4 usd for each one.Plus 4USD for shipping.Please respond so that I will know.Thank you. :sweet:

Ok, I can accept 4 USD for each, PM me your shipping address please.

So then there are 5 left, and I am willing to sell them for 4 USD each. No further discounts.

I will buy the 5 left at 4 USD + 4 USD shipping.

Deal.

PM me your shipping address please.

Lol, there gone in a flash. Thanks again for the great deals.

You're welcome. Better that someone who cares about Clone Wars get them than having them just taking up space in one of my minifig boxes. :wink:

And as all clones have been sold this thread may now be closed.

Edited by Quarryman

And as all clones have been sold this thread may now be closed.

Wow, they sure do snapped like hotcakes. :pir_laugh2:

I will close the topic, as Quarryman have complete the Clone Trooper sales.