mrslimification

Can people watch my awesome animation please :D

I recently made this Lego animation and uploaded it to YouTube. It has only received a couple of thousand views but has been very highly praised. Many people have commented on it saying how good it was and that it deserved many more views. Please would you spare a minute of your time to watch it and give me feedback. If you do enjoy it then please feel free to share it with your friends etc.

Thank you :D

That's a great animation! :sweet: The ball going up and down, and it flying through the air must have been hard to animate.

-

General Redwater

That's a great animation! :sweet: The ball going up and down, and it flying through the air must have been hard to animate.

-

General Redwater

I had to spend a lot of time using Photoshop to remove all the supports that were holding the ball in the air.

It looks awesome hello im a usual critic and I wish to welcome you to the brick flicks and comics forum and Eurobricks because your never leaving. :grin:

It looks awesome hello im a usual critic and I wish to welcome you to the brick flicks and comics forum and Eurobricks because your never leaving. :grin:

Thanks, I will stay :]