Sign in to follow this  
Voodoo Hand

Imperial Guard & Pirate Stickers for MLCAD!

As I already said in another topic, i was working on some new stickers for MLCAD!

There are 3 new packs ready for download! Since one of them is train related, ill post that one on the train pages.

Now back to the pirate theme!

*NOTE: The picture shows the flags not being good, this is not the case. The program I use is a 32bit program and not a 64bit program *

Sticker Pack 006 - Imperial Guard Flags

IGflag-small.JPG

Sticker Pack 006 - Pirate Flags

Pirate%20Flag%2001.JPG

Pirate%20Flag%2002.JPG

Pirate%20Flag%2003.JPG

ThomasTew.JPG

EmanuelWynne.JPG

Wow, these are cool! I like your use of multiple pirate flags- they really are great designs! I think many of us would like to see more decals like this, perhaps you could do new 2008-2009 heads and torsos for additions to the MLCAD minifig library.

Wow, these are cool! I like your use of multiple pirate flags- they really are great designs! I think many of us would like to see more decals like this, perhaps you could do new 2008-2009 heads and torsos for additions to the MLCAD minifig library.

Never really did torsos, but I could try it out. For the new flag type, well... besides its flexie now, I could try to find a way to get that on there. anyone has a scanner and those new flags? If so, please do scan them for me! Then I can create a special pack for it. (finding a picture of it is usable as well, as long as it's not a angled picture)

I will be creating a second pack soon for pirate flags, but not sure what flags to use so far, i was thinking of using real pirate flags. Any requests? (picture/link may help out to get it faster done!)

I will be creating a second pack soon for pirate flags, but not sure what flags to use so far, i was thinking of using real pirate flags. Any requests?

I don't know if the normal pirate flag is available from them, you could check. Also, blucoat flags would be nice.

I don't know if the normal pirate flag is available from them, you could check. Also, blucoat flags would be nice.

Okay, ill add that as well. noted! Thanks for the tip! :pir-tongue: