Sign in to follow this  
Zepher

Mafstraw Manor - Chapter 7

001.jpg

Okay, there's a potential murderer up there, so we should split up and get any weapons we have before we go up. I'll stand guard here until you all get back," said Morrison as the group looked up the stairs.

002.jpg

003.jpg

"Very good. Now that they're gone, I can finally finish reading all these files in peace." Morrison held up the case happily and prepared to open it.

004.jpg

"Who to read about today... how about Athranhart. Or Amelia could be interesting." Suddenly Morrison heard a noise behind him, and spun around to face it.

005.jpg

006.jpg

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry." Morrison knelt to help back up who he had knocked down. "Wait a minute, why do you have your knife out. Unless... you're the killer!"

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

----------------------------

010.jpg

"Hey."

"Oh, hey."

011.jpg

012.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

013.jpg

"Are you following me?"

"No... why, are you?"

014.jpg

---------------------------------

Johnson, Florence, Athranhart, and Clarence greeted Amelia as she came back to the foot of the stairs.

"Another one?" she asked. They all nodded.

"Oh dear... not Morrison." Amelia looked worried.

"The strange part is that they left all our files." Remarked Johnson.

Thomas quickly rejoined the group. "Well, that throws all my theories out teh window," he remarked upon seeing the body. "Shall we progress up the stairs?

Cast of Characters:

060-1.jpgLord Athranhart (A Lord) - Striker

063-2-1.jpgMme. Florance (World Famous Chef) - Zapper Brick

057-1.jpgCheif Morrison (Cheif of Police) - Jimbutcher

058-2.jpgSrgt. Johnson (Retired Army Srgt.) - Miccacol88

063-1.jpgAmelia Warhog (Famous Fighter Pilot) - Hewkii9

059-1.jpgProf. Rudy (Prof.) - Bob the Construction Man

061-1.jpgRex Harbor (Party Man) - Eskallon

056-1-1.jpgFather Clarance (Priest) - Draggy

062-2-1.jpgJimmy Thacher (Matinacne Man) - Ricecraker

061-2-1.jpgThomas Baker (Lawyer) - ImpShadows

062-1.jpgLord Gregor (Lord) - Zepher

MaptoMafstraw.jpg

Reserves

-General Armadiaz or something, his name is all boney right now..

-Awesomestar

-Commander Flash

-YG-49

-Big Cam

Chapters and Times

Chapter 1 - Friday Afternoon

Chapter 2 - Friday Evening

Chapter 3 - Saturday Morning

Chapter 4 - Saturday Afternoon

Chapter 5a (Kitchen Group) - Saturday Evening

Chapter 5b (Servant Quarter's Group) - Satruday Evening

Chapter 6 - Sunday Morning

-Zepher

Morrison.....The numbers are narrowing....Who could it be?

Amelia: Well, there goes you "Rudy is the killer" thing. And it couldn't be Faisser, because Morrison recognized the killer. :sceptic:

Holy hell. There's still a killer. Alright. What did you all do during that hour?

I think Faisser would have been wielding his axe anyway.

Florence, what were you doing last night?

Heck, I'll beat it to him. :tongue: I followed Arthanhart last night.

Morrison! No!

We're losing people fast, everyone. We must do something, and now.

I followed Arthanhart last night.

Yes, and I blocked you, Florence, you creepy little stalker. I bet you were probably planning to kill me!

Morrison! No!

We're losing people fast, everyone. We must do something, and now.

Yes, and I blocked you, Florence, you creepy little stalker. I bet you were probably planning to kill me!

Heh, so we canceled eachother out. :tongue: Is there a doctor here? This man is clearly victim of paranoia. And if you didn't figure it out, smarty, I protected myself from you last night. :hmpf:

Heh, so we canceled eachother out. :tongue:

I guess.

Is there a doctor here? This man is clearly victim of paranoia.

Silly stalker, medical doctors can't cure emotions about someone!

And if you didn't figure it out, smarty, I protected myself from you last night. :hmpf:

Why would you? Go ahead, but you're making yourself vulnerable to the real killer here.

I guess.

Silly stalker, medical doctors can't cure emotions about someone!

Why would you? Go ahead, but you're making yourself vulnerable to the real killer here.

I'm not a stalker, you are! I may have followed you, but you followed me, too.

And I'll let myself decide who's the killer, thank you very much.

And I'll let myself decide who's the killer, thank you very much.

Not if you're wrong!

What happens if you kill the wrong person again, huh? Another innocent person, dead.

One of us is lying. There's someone in our group that's going to win unless someone does something.

Not if you're wrong!

What happens if you kill the wrong person again, huh? Another innocent person, dead.

One of us is lying. There's someone in our group that's going to win unless someone does something.

Right, one of us is lying, and it's you. I didn't murder anyone. Again, you believe I'm a man? :laugh:

Actually, I take that back. Sorry.

However, I'd appreciate it if I wasn't called a fool. I'm very intelligent. But I am certainly no stalker.

And once again, my apologies, for you seem to have some common sense.

I hate you!

Oh wait, never mind.

Scum of the Earth!

On second thought, you're alright.

GO DIE!

Actually, never mind.

You sound so sure of yourself.

Amelia, what were you up to?

I went off to collect my thoughts, and my knife.

Well, since Morrison is dead, maybe we should search his room to see if he has mob connections or if Arthanhart lied about that too. :hmpf_bad:

Well, since Morrison is dead, maybe we should search his room to see if he has mob connections or if Arthanhart lied about that too. :hmpf_bad:

You know, Florence, did you stop and think maybe that's something you should keep to yourself?

I trusted you, darn it! Now if he's the killer I'm guranteed dead. Thanks, Florence.

I guess I'm just proving Johnson's point here. :tongue:

I forgot Morrison died. Darn it.

Ignore that last outburst. :blush:

See? When you're my age you forget lots of things. Sorry.

The best thing we can do right now is take a look at all our files that Morrison was liberated of. :sadnew: The killer left them behind, and I think right now its best to have everything possible out in the open. If you resist this request, don't be surprised if I begin to suspect you of being the murderer.

So you were the two fools following each other. Surprise...

Baker, Father, Amelia, what were you up to?

I followed Amelia around and then searched her room. Found absolutely nothing of interest, but I can be certain she isn't the killer since I would have seen it. I also know she doesn't have the journal. If I don't have it and she doesn't have it and Morrison didn't have it (I searched his room previously), that means that either Clarence is lying about it being stolen, or someone else had access to the basement in order to take it.

This is most confusing.

Dearest Lord, what have we done to deserve this trial? Another one of us dead, and we still don't seem any closer to solving this case. It appears we didn't get the killer like we thought, and he or she is still here among us...

So you were the two fools following each other. Surprise...

Baker, Father, Amelia, what were you up to?

For myself, I was watching Lord Athranhart there to see if he did anything, and I had it confirmed to me that he did indeed interact with Florence during that time, but I'm not sure if he did anything else or not. Rather useless, really, considering almost all of us were doing something last night, but it confirms his story, I guess. I also asked to make an inspection of the floor around where I was punched for any sign of the book, but alas, I could not find it.

I followed Amelia around and then searched her room. Found absolutely nothing of interest, but I can be certain she isn't the killer since I would have seen it. I also know she doesn't have the journal. If I don't have it and she doesn't have it and Morrison didn't have it (I searched his room previously), that means that either Clarence is lying about it being stolen, or someone else had access to the basement in order to take it.

This is most confusing.

How strange. As you can see, I certainly don't have it, and we know it disappeared some time during the blackout downstairs, as I dropped it when I was punched in the gut, and we couldn't find it afterward. I don't see how anyone else could have got in since the door at the top of the stairs was closed, however it was dark and there was a lot of confusion, so I guess anything could have happened. I still don't really know who punched me. :wacko:

Sign in to follow this