Sign in to follow this  
Dunkleosteus

[LDD MOC] Coroner - 22 gun brig

pirates-indexed.gif LDD/MLCad 14B

Thus the day has come, mates. The sea is calling, gulls have already lost their voices trying to cry out our names. The sea is calling, and once you hear this call, you lose a part of your own soul - perhaps the best part of it. Sea relishes your soul in its bottomless throat like a breath of a fragrant captain grog. Sea is always hungry and often it's not against the idea of devouring your flesh too. Let it be another day!

With the greatest of pleasure I proudly present to you this brig, the pearl of my shipyards.

Its high speed and maneuverability allow to conduct battle with larger vessels and successfully overtake smaller ships.

The lightness of the hull allows this beauty to rush through the waves like see cheetah.

22 cannons can guarantee - no enemy will leave unpunished! :pir-classic:

You can find the ship here:

Brig Coroner

Thanks for watching!

Edited by Dunkleosteus
INDEXED

A great ship, using a non-standard hull - respect!

How did you manage to have the stern at such an angle? (It seems my English is not good enough to ask this question: Wie hast du es geschafft, dass der Heckaufbau in einem ca. 10-Grad-Winkel erscheint?)

Amazing level of detail, well done!

Whow, what a beauty.

Shes incredibly smooth and the curves are beautiful :wub: . The gunports are clever and nice, I'd probalby just have used the boring squared flags. I really like those stairs to the quarterdeck. oh and am I seeing a lipstick peace on the anchor? pirate_satisfied.gif Smart. Couple thought here: The white deck is strange, would need a lot of scrubbing from the crue. pirate_laugh_new.gif The stern looks a little high though, but she's not built from the sealevel up I assume.

The capstain looks very tiny IMO, you could work with that... :pir-sceptic: Maybe you could take a look at this Dread Pirate Wesley's capstain:

6212398631_c5f97bd269.jpg I think something like this one would work in your ship.

But otherwise exelent work, keep up the good work!

Wow. Nicely done man :thumbup: I won't say more than other guys, because they've already said what should be said, but I'll add that i seriously love that staircase. Looks great to me pirate_classic.gif And even such a small detail like those muskets. They really look nice in grey on this picture, still I've probably wouldn't like them in real sets though pirate_wink.gif