Sign in to follow this  
Gamma-Ray

Unit T3-Z8

The connection is awkward, and lends it self to that weird shoulders-in-front pose you have going on. The side of the armour should never be facing forward in a neutral pose like it is on this MOC. You should use a ball-joing to connect the shoulders instead, or, if you have to use the Hordika brain, angle it to the side, and back. Then build off of it like that. The axle-holes in this configuration would be pointing up. This would still let you go for an arms-crossing-the-chest look, but also give the shoulders a more natural feel when hanging. Remove the Bohrok eye, they look superficial and tacked on to hide the weird connection. The upper arms should be a tad longer, maybe one or two axle-lengths. They just look puny right now. It's kind of off-putting. The fingers should be moved to the inside of the hand, they look a lot more natural that way.

I love the feet, legs, and torso of this model, but I'm not too fond of the arms. Partly because they're sort of awkwardly-angled as DV said, and partly because stylistically they're far simpler than the rest of the model (albeit with an intricate BIONICLE shoulder armor piece that I don't feel suits this MOC especially well).

The connection is awkward, and lends it self to that weird shoulders-in-front pose you have going on. The side of the armour should never be facing forward in a neutral pose like it is on this MOC. You should use a ball-joing to connect the shoulders instead, or, if you have to use the Hordika brain, angle it to the side, and back. Then build off of it like that. The axle-holes in this configuration would be pointing up. This would still let you go for an arms-crossing-the-chest look, but also give the shoulders a more natural feel when hanging. Remove the Bohrok eye, they look superficial and tacked on to hide the weird connection. The upper arms should be a tad longer, maybe one or two axle-lengths. They just look puny right now. It's kind of off-putting. The fingers should be moved to the inside of the hand, they look a lot more natural that way.

Thank you very much for the advice I will try my best to fix the arms so you can be a happy panda :P I've already tried your suggestion with the fingers and it is 100% right, they look much better on the inside.

Thanks to everyone else as well!