Sign in to follow this  
keetongu

Technic Spyro?

Being a Spyro fan I wondered, why didn't lego ever do a Spyro line?I know there are different factors to why they didn't, But what are they?I mean lego technic.Lego technic Spyro would be cool.Do you think they should make technic Spyro?It would get my 8yrs old girl cousin Caitlyn whom likes Spyro into legos and Bionicles *twisted* .Remember everypeoples, the way of the dragon is to be a dragon. >-|

No. Just no. Seriously, Lego has a strong theme (Bionicle) like the one you mentioned. They don't need another franchise because they created their own.

Also, if they would consider it, I don't think Spyro would be a good choice. Just not popular enough (meaning: it won't sell, not: spyro is no good (I'll just leave that in the middle)).

*If* they would consider a videogame theme, I suppose they'd try making a deal with Nintendo since various polls (don't have a clue what the actual english word is, I mean the kind of polls which are actually used for research. So wel erm...serious...polls) have proven that Nintendo is one of the strongest brands among children.

Plus,Spyro is an organic creature.It would be hard to make that in technic.Technic Star Wars was different,they were either a robot or a guy in a mechanical suit *cough*Darth Vader*cough*.

They could do it with those soft pipe things.I wouldn't be the only one who would buy it.Plus if Spyro isn't popular enough why did another game comeout?Mabye lego should bash Duplo Thomas and do Spyro!Thomas the Tank is *sick* and has to go, so Spyro could take its place.Man you guys are sour lemons.I'm 10 and I own a Spyro plushie.They made a Spyro plush so Lego could make Spyro :P .Klinkerpoops.

Spyro had a somewhat known existence during the years it was released and it got some commercial airtime, but he's still not all that known.

Strangely enough, my wife and I were in Walmart the other day, and while I was looking for Castlevania, she was looking for anything Spyro, which she found none.

But the fact remains, it's pretty "kiddy". Perhaps even more so than your average Nintendo license.

Also, there's invisible threads that connect McDonald's, Disney & Lego licenses together... so like everyone said, chances are it'd be a Nintendo license.

And those are the answers.

Lego hugs Disney who hugs Nintendo, And Spyro's just not enough of a household word.

For fiscally reasonable reasons, Spyro has as much a chance at a Lego license than Croc.

Topic closed.

(Besides, Lego is a meanie when it comes to producing purple in any good Technic quantity). 8-|