Sign in to follow this  
WhiteFang

Welcome to Eurobricks Special LEGO Themes forum

Dear Eurobricks Community,

I am pleased to announce the recent revamp and changes made to our existing forum by giving an injection of new energy into it by introducing several new existing features in a friendly new look. Based on the ongoing communication feedback channel in this discussion topic, new initiatives are carried out to re-vitalise this forum.

Even, our favourite LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series has a "theme forum" to live in. Yes, all future Collectable Minifigures discussions and related stuff will be found in this forum instead. :wub:

Can you see me feeling excited? :grin:

Right now, we have a brand new WIP LEGO News Disucssion topic index, where you are able to locate all of the key LEGO Special Themes discussions in Eurobricks. All News discussion topic will have their first post updated with the latest images that is slated for release at the current year.

The existing Special LEGO Themes Pictoral Reviews Index now comes with a better navigation feature where you are able to locate pictoral reviews by its category.

There will be more new exciting line-up in the future and I hope our members will have an enjoyable fun time in this forum!

WhiteFang

Nice work Fangy. :thumbup: The structure is much clearer now. Is there going to be a banner and skin for the forum as well?

Excellent work Whitefang! :thumbup: I agree with Rick that the structure is much clearer now. :classic:

~buddy~

Nice work Fangy. :thumbup: The structure is much clearer now. Is there going to be a banner and skin for the forum as well?

It is only a matter of time. :wink:

Not sure when it will be though. :blush:

Great work, Fangy! ) :classic::thumbup:

It looks much better and cleaner that way! Thanks! And the awesome collectible figures sure deserve a separate forum! )

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

Edited by The Penguin

I must commend you with your great effort in giving this forum its much needed restructuring WhiteFang! It's much more organized now and the new name (Special Themes) is more appropriate and sounds a lot better better than the previous one (Other Themes). Thank you for doing this wonderful job! :thumbup:

Spectacular job, WhiteFang! Your new changes definitely make this forum a lot easier to navigate, and I think that there will be a lot less confusion as to which forums the misfit themes belong in.

Thanks for taking the time to put in all your hard work!

Nice job WF. It's great to see Special Themes get a new makeover. Organized! :thumbup:

EDIT: Also, I went ahead and moved my Fantasy Island topics (two) into this forum (probably more fitting than Licensed). Hope you don't mind.

Much nicer than the previous layout Whitefang :classic:. I am sure those who mainly post in here will be delighted. I look forward to seeing the banner and skin. :thumbup:

Great job, Fangy. This turned out great, with even better stuff to come! :thumbup:

the new name (Special Themes) is more appropriate and sounds a lot better better than the previous one (Other Themes).

Agreed. Great job, WhiteFang.

So when can we expect the new banner?

Greatness! The function of this forum is so much clearer now. Let's just hope it stays that way.

Big thanks to WhiteFang and the rest of the admins! :grin:

Like I mentioned before, I am also looking forward to the new banner and skin for the Special LEGO Themes Forum. :wink:

Not knowing when though. :blush:

EDIT: Also, I went ahead and moved my Fantasy Island topics (two) into this forum (probably more fitting than Licensed). Hope you don't mind.

Of course, I won't mind. It is nice to see some nice classic MOCs in this part of the forum.