mishka242

[MOC] Interdictor-class Heavy Cruiser

An interesting and different approach using snot bricks for the overall top/bottom. Looks good to me! It definitely helps that you have done a slightly textured look to it too. Lights are a bonus! :thumbup:

Very different to Rasko's and very well done snot!

I like the very clean look, which also make the gravity well generator domes stand out. However is there are way to make the domes smother?

That is awesome! SNOT looks great here, the exterior is so smooth. On that note, can you add tile to the gravity-well projectors, to smooth them out?

I wish i had them:D im living in Russia, and we have some problemes with price on lego pieces) and these r unreasonably expensive(

Very different to Rasko's and very well done snot!

I like the very clean look, which also make the gravity well generator domes stand out. However is there are way to make the domes smother?

Ive just answered the same question, u may check it) I ve seen his work once, my friend showed me, but i cant find him anywhere( could u help me?

Hey Mishka, great work! That snot technique looks great -- not something I've mastered yet, heh.

Ive just answered the same question, u may check it) I ve seen his work once, my friend showed me, but i cant find him anywhere( could u help me?

Here's my version: http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=137125

Feel free to use any components of it that you like -- I'd love to see what your snot version would look like with my generator domes!

I'm a fan of everything but the domes. Have you considered alternatives? (Such as the half globe tatooine pieces? They'd need to be dyed or repainted, but I have had great success dying lego).

Hey Mishka, great work! That snot technique looks great -- not something I've mastered yet, heh.

Here's my version: http://www.eurobrick...howtopic=137125

Feel free to use any components of it that you like -- I'd love to see what your snot version would look like with my generator domes!

Wow! I'm so pleased, that such a great master, like you, wrote to me^^

I've seen your works, but didn't know they were yours:D Now I follow you on Flickr and hope not to miss smth interesting and new(:

To be honest, i took some ideas from your Cruiser, but i think, it's good that our works differ at the same time)

This is very impressive. Nice touch with the lights as well. Keep up the good work.