Jipay

Hi my name is

I'm deeply sorry for all the member to have to register all the time... For the new users, this is our fourth forum in fact, because we always had troubles with our webhoster before that made the forum crash all the time.

But now we have a real web hosting system providing a good and safe forum system, so welcome (or welcome back ^^). On Eurobricks forum.

A special thanks to Cl

Same topic for the fourth time ^^ Anyway, here I am again !

I'm Jipay wife (well, not really wife yet, but soon B) )

I started LEGO early also, and I was collecting paradisa and M-tron sets. Unfortuatly, almost all my collection disappeared :(

I'm now collecting Star Wars sets as well as various sets from various lines.

I'm enthousiast with this new city line. I started a collection of rescue and police, and hope it will grow this year. Unfortunaly, I also have to make my man's collection grow at the same time, so it's quite hard :)

I hope you will enjoy Eurobricks.com, as we enjoyed creating it.

And don't forget : keep a positive state of mind here !

Hi im DoubleT

I am from the Land of Lego (Denmark), and are 26.

Im a news finder her on this site.

This site is still Young, but with your help. We can make it big.

EuroBricks is the European Lego Website.

:D

Have a nice day

Well I must admitt, I gave her a little help in writting this message... <_<

Anyway, she's improving you know...

Typing messages in english all the day can only help you improving your skill for this language !

I also love you monkey ! :wub:

No cl

Damn, I've registered finally. Again...

Nice to see all of you, but, well, it's not much people here. I guess DoubleT have to improve his PR skills :)

Hey...even though I guess I'm not from Europe...I'm from Canada...but it's all good. ;)

Btw, I'm 15.

Hello

My name is Laurent, but call me Luigi, I'm 18

I live in France too

I used to collect middle-aged and pirates, I stopped 6 years ago. Thanks to Starwars I came back to Lego and I really enjoy it ! :wub::wub:

Hey...even though I guess I'm not from Europe...I'm from Canada...but it's all good. ;)

Btw, I'm 15.

Well canada is ok lol ! :)

I guess this website is more dedicated to the "non US" AFOL community. But the name "nonusafolcommunity.com" was a littlme bit strange.

This is why we choosed eurobricks. :rolleyes: :)

Hi folks, :D

My name is Didier

I'm from Lyon, France.

I'm 32

I am "LEGO Technic" fan. More recently I bought some 9V LEGO trains - they are really cool even the track geometry is not so good.

I Hope this new community website will grow rapidly.

Well... the serious things of my mission of moderating starts^^ :rolleyes:

Welcome in the community of Eurobricks Didier :) What is your preferences in lego technic ?

what's the train you've bought ?

And I have alos bin away some time, but Im Back.....

Be Scared be very Scared of the Fett of the EuroBricks Forums lo :D :lol:

Hello,

My name is Jon and I live in the United Kingdom, I am also a member at FBTB forums. Thanks to DoubleT for introducing me to this site. I hope I can get to know you all and see you around!

Jon.

Hi, those of you who go to FBTB (is that all of you?) will recognise me from there. I'm from England, and it's good to be talkin to other Brits and Europeans all in one place!

hi at all,

i'm ApophisV (call me easily apophis or apo...). maybe you recognize me from the FBTB-Board. i have also to thank DoubleT, he showed me this page, too!!! :D

i'm a 20yo student from germany and am mainly interested in the star wars-line... (collecting more than one line is too expensive... :blink:)

and maybe i should announce one thing (maybe the fbtb-members already know it...): my english is absolutly BAD, but anyway, i hope that we will have some nice conversations!!! :D (ask, if i talk senseless things.... ;) )

Apophis

Your english doesn't matter ;) the essential is to anderstand what you want to say ;)

Anyway, Willkommen auf eurobricks mein Freund

hey, thanks! would like to post something in french, but that would be a REALLY bad idea (because my last french lesson was 4 years ago...) ;)

And I dont understand french lol

But welcome ApophisV, sam89 and jonfett. It nice to have you here. Lets hope we can unite Europe ;)

Lets hope we can unite Europe

hehe, THAT is a little bit TOO heavy for a 14-member-board, isn't it?!? ;)

lets start with uniting europe AFOLs, then we can make higher aims... (y)

lol :lol:

But we are now a 15 member board :o! PM fbtb members seems to have worked, a little!

Jon.

Hewoo! Mesa Jar-Jar Binks! Oooh, yousa savin mesa? Mesa owe everyting to yousa? Whas dat glowy ting? Arghhhhhhhhhhh... lol my way of saying "hi"