Hello again :classic:

img_7006.jpg

Today I want to show You my latest Technic's MOC. It's forklift, this is 4th such kind of machine which I've been built so far and probably not last. Forklift built in 2 days, it's simple relaxation's MOC. Inside we've 3 function: HoG steering at the rear axle, mast tilted by linear actuator mini and fork liftted using old pneumatic system. That's all ;)

img_7009.jpg_thumb.jpg img_7010.jpg_thumb.jpg img_7011.jpg_thumb.jpg img_7012.jpg_thumb.jpg img_7013.jpg_thumb.jpg img_7014.jpg_thumb.jpg img_7015.jpg_thumb.jpg img_7016.jpg_thumb.jpg img_7017.jpg_thumb.jpg

Movie:

It looks fantastic! Are those older cylinders longer than the "usual" ones? Perhaps you could brace the fork to the mast by one additional connector, to reduce the wobble...

Are those older cylinders longer than the "usual" ones?

In old pneumatic system we've 2 cylinders 48mm and 64mm (which I used in this MOC). In new pneumatic are 2 cylinders: small and big - 48mm.

Perhaps you could brace the fork to the mast by one additional connector, to reduce the wobble...

Yes, wobble is a small problem. Solution is used to attachment fork to the mast this connector ( http://www.bricklink...tem.asp?P=98989 ) and 2x http://www.bricklink...tem.asp?P=41678 . Unfortunately first connector exist only LBG and it looks bad with other parts in black.

Edited by Bricksley

What if you just added another 41678 on top of the first?

The fork wil be lower the lift and doesn't exist pin 4l to couple 2x 41678, litarm and connector below.

Like I said on YT, awesome model! If you would have build it few months abck and if it had 200 parts or less it would be a worthy competitor.