Sign in to follow this  
Corvus

Deadliest Warrior

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

4041037827_e6fee0b947_o.jpg

DEADLIEST WARRIOR

WINNER: Stormtrooper

Max:”The Stormtrooper won because he had better armor, and because of that blaster. I don’t care what close range weapon you have, you can’t beat the future.”

STORMTROOPER

Kills:

Blaster: 999

VIKING

Kills:

Axe: 0

Shield:0

A rock: 1

Geoff: “Even though the Viking had some impressive close-range weaponry, he just couldn’t get close enough to use them. The Stormtrooper shot him down, every time. Well, almost- I was surprised about the rock. Maybe because it worked in ROTJ.”

Armand: “The Stormtrooper had more training, better armor, and better weaponry. May the best man win.”

Matt (Viking expert): “We may have relied a little too much on brute force and close range weaponry. But I don’t get it- I was expecting it to be closer, though. Hell, it worked in Return of the Jedi! Go Ewoks!

But I’m confident that if the Stormtrooper met a Viking in a bar, he would win.”

Governor Tarkin (Imperial expert): “Rebel scum.”

Matt: “Why, you—“

*End transmission*

I couldn't decide if this was SW or History, so I went here.

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

Tffffff :laugh: , that was great! I never saw this show but saw on like it about animals and I have to say you did a great job.

Very funny. I watch the show just enough to really like the humor of the MOC! Fantastic!

Thanks, guys. I wanted to do a parody of this after thinking "Hey, lightsaber fits here..." and it went from there. I like the show for all the various weapons they swing at things (the claymore test was my favorite) but I usually *try* to turn it off before they determine the winner, partly because I can't tell what they're determining it on. Definately not skill.

"Wait, you just confirmed that a blunderbuss pellet can make it through armor. But how dangerous is it after it makes it through?! :sing: "

:laugh: THat's awesome, great way of making a blaster bolt. Th love the round piece to visualize the impact.

Brilliant!

Hello!

A great snapshot from a good perspective! Very well set in scene. And also funny to read the report. The minifig head for the viking is also very well chosen for the scene. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Good rendition of the show :thumbup: . The blaster bolt is excellent. Good job.

DW should do a movie version, or maybe super heroes, or something on those lines :wub:

Hilarious stuff Mr Mandalorian, you've got a great, geeky sense of humour there. I love all the ROTJ referencing, the rock jokes had me laughing in my seat. The use of the voking helmet to have the blast go through it is a neat effect. A simple but well thought out creation, so I demand a series of them. Now :tongue:

Batbrick Away! :devil: