Sign in to follow this  
Lego12

Pirate War Scene

As I said before, this is NOT a contest entry. It was just a warm up for the contest. :pir-grin: It might not look that good, because it took me 3 hours to build. I didn't put a lot of effort into it because it was just for fun. :pir-classic:

Pictures:

pirate_war01.jpg

The main scene from the back.

pirate_war02.jpg

A better view from the back. The war scene with pieces, blood, and parts everywhere! :pir_laugh2:

pirate_war03.jpg

This is one of the funnier scenes. A skeleton is getting shot out of a cannon while the horse fell down and blood is coming out of his head. A naked guy is getting his face burned....and the Captain got his stomach cut open by a Skeleton Pirate.... :pir_laugh2: !

pirate_war04.jpg

The top of the tower with a view of the war scene.

pirate_war05.jpg

The whole war scene from the side.

pirate_war06.jpg

Some more war stuff, notice the indian getting hung... :pir_laugh2:

Those are all of the pictures. I hope you enjoyed them! :pir-classic: Creative critisism, comments, and feedback is greatly appreciated! :shark:

Lego12

NOTE: I FINALLY figured out how to resize pictures!

Edited by lego12

ahah nice^^ there is a lot of blood in it, It seems that you get how "violent " it have to be ^^

Oh thanks Guss. I was just messing around and throwing(not literally) a bunch of red pieces and minifigs. I like to be violent..... :devil:

Lego12

Oh thanks Guss. I was just messing around and throwing(not literally) a bunch of red pieces and minifigs. I like to be violent..... :devil:

Lego12

Finally a good, real evil scene, but is it me or is it just a bit too cluthered??

IT IS a bit too cluttered. As I said before I was just messing around, nothing serious. When I make my actual entry it won't be cluttered and this will not be it. :wink: Thanks for the comments guys. :pir-blush:

Lego12

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! Santa Claus has been stripped to his underwear and is having his face burnt off!

As for cluttering... Cluttering can work if it's done in a certain way, new member DNL has created a very cluttered MOC but it actually helps the design rather than hinders it.

Check it out!

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! Santa Claus has been stripped to his underwear and is having his face burnt off!

As for cluttering... Cluttering can work if it's done in a certain way, new member DNL has created a very cluttered MOC but it actually helps the design rather than hinders it.

Check it out!

Ahh, yes I saw DNL's MOC. Very nice, IMO! :thumbup: As for Santa Claus....who will deliver the presents this year!?! AHHHH!!! :pir-tongue:

Lego12

I think this is too cluttered. I know battles would have been in real life, but I find it difficult to understand what is happening in some parts. But maybe I'm just an old geezer! :pir_laugh2:

I think this is too cluttered. I know battles would have been in real life, but I find it difficult to understand what is happening in some parts. But maybe I'm just an old geezer! :pir_laugh2:

I agree...to the fact youre an old geezer! :pir-tongue:

No, youre right, I would have build it on a larger baseplate. I do realize I was making the same mistake on my first build (see my thread) so I "adapted" a bit in my second prelimanary version.

Although some "zoom-ins" could resolve part of the problem.

PS: congratulations with your knighthood Captain Zuloo, we both got ourselves a promotion on the same day!

Edited by zorro3999

Exactly how did this creation take 3 hours to build if you weren't putting a lot of effort into?

Well it was originally going to be my entry for the contest, but then I didn't like it so then I started having fun! :pir-classic: And it might have also been the fact that I am a very sloooow builder... :pir-blush:

Thanks for the comments! :pir-vader:

Lego12