Sign in to follow this  
juergs

MOC: Sea House - Finished!

indexed.gif B-RV-3E

Hey guys, yesterday I posted and idea for a sea house MOC. Many of you posted suggestions, and I thought that I'd post some pics to let you guys know how it turned out. I would love some feedback and advice. I'll link it in a bit to my brickshelf account so you guys can see some more pics. Thanks!

post-5423-1235920728.jpg

post-5423-1235920869.jpg

post-5423-1235920891.jpg

Edited by Phred

You built that within one day! That's amazing! I really like the details, like the bird and cave with the life preserver. I also like the Tudor design. :classic:

A very original creation, the landscaping´s cool and the house looks pretty idyllic.

The grotto´s very interesting too... it looks like it could work as some kind of boat shed... is there some

connection to the building, maybe some corkscrew stairs leading to a secret door behind some wardrobe? :grin:

A very original creation, the landscaping´s cool and the house looks pretty idyllic.

The grotto´s very interesting too... it looks like it could work as some kind of boat shed... is there some

connection to the building, maybe some corkscrew stairs leading to a secret door behind some wardrobe? :grin:

The cave actually is a boathouse, and I did incorporate a series of ladders into the main structure. I also made a small boat that fits in the cave. Thanks for the feedback guys, I'm glad you like it!

Nice job on this. It could almost pass for a Pirate MOC, but not quite. I love the thought of a sea house with a mysterious cave below. I really like the open side with the palm tree. Very creative. :thumbup:

Nice MOC! I specially like the B&W&Red color scheme and the pirate ambience that secret cave gives to it :thumbup:

Great job. I'm not up on all my architectural styles, but it is quite striking the way the windows are in the middle of the contrasting stripes rather than centered between them as most people would do. It reminds me -in a good way- of some very nuice asian architecture that I have seen. I'm not as fond of the blue roof, but I assume that was born of necessity.