Rate the set  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Vote your opinion on this set

• Poor
    • Below Average
    • Average
    • Above Average
    • Outstanding

indexed.gifI will be finishing this review sunday because I am not home but heres the start:

The Box:

cimg1282.jpg

The Battle Droid Battle Pack Box:

cimg1275.jpg

The Hailfire & Spider Droid Box:

cimg1276.jpg

When I flip open the box:

cimg1357.jpg

Back of the box:

cimg1358.jpg

Figures on the box:

cimg1359.jpg

POSTER:

Comic 1st part:

cimg1362.jpg

Comic 2nd part:

cimg1363.jpg

Comic final part:

cimg1364.jpg

Clone Wars figures released 2008:

cimg1365.jpg

Part 2:

cimg1367.jpg

The Clones by their baggie:

cimg1370.jpg

Now if you ignore my small changes in clones ull see that when you get this set they come in a baggie with grey arc trooper gear. 4 Clones and Rex. My clones have Little Arms Weapons so ignore them.

And uhh. Yeah. Thats the review. Do I need anything else?

Edited by KimT

thank you but please resize the pictures.

Im working on it. There not letting me but Ill keep trying.

yay the "rare" regular troopers.

What do you mean? How do they look? My screen is all messed up so its harder to see.

Edited by CloneMe

What do you mean? How do they look? My screen is all messed up so its harder to see.

Well, the only rare thing here is Rex. Also, the pic are resized nicely so I hope all of them will be like this.

thats cool. so is it like 2 sets in 1?

Yes, plus some clones. Also, there also is a chance of getting the old clone battle pack, right?

thats cool. so is it like 2 sets in 1?

The comic con set comes with a really neat poster. The droid battle pack, the hailfire droid set, 4 clones, and rex. I will get pics of them when I get home which will probably be sunday.

Hopefully this year me and my older brother are going to be able to hit up comic-con 09. Then spend some time and Legoland. That would be like a dream for me *wishes*

Hopefully this year me and my older brother are going to be able to hit up comic-con 09. Then spend some time and Legoland. That would be like a dream for me *wishes*

That would be awesome. Id love to do that some day. If you go you must be sure to get lots of pictures.

If you plan on going to any of the days of the Comic Con, you better order your passes now. I was just on the site and all the 4 day passes are already sold out and Saturday is almost sold out too! :pir_bawling:

That's the only problem with Comic Con now, it's almost too popular for its own good! :look: Last year was intensely crowded. It used to be that Saturday was the only day like that, but now even the "Preview" night is packed every year.

I saw the LEGO exclusive set, but since I'm not that into Clone Wars, I really didn't really see the need to go after it. The Exclusive Indy set was more interesting to me, but I didn't get that either. :sad:

Have you opened the set yet? If so, are the droids in the old droidBP still the old style blasters and arms? Thanks. I look forward to the completion of this.

jifel

Have you opened the set yet? If so, are the droids in the old droidBP still the old style blasters and arms? Thanks. I look forward to the completion of this.

jifel

Yes. I opened this when it first came out but I keep everything except the baggies. And unfortunatly yes. Old arms and blasters. Its a good thing I have plenty of the new arms and blasters. So it all works out.

Sorry for double posting but I just got home and the pics are up. Are they sized right? Just need to make sure. And is there anything else I need?

Thanks for reviewing this. The pics are all sized right, but the ones of the comic are too blurry, making the comic near impossible to read. If you could retake those, that would be great.

Have you built the set? If so, you could show the clones and the other two sets together built.

Good job, though!

Thanks for reviewing this set. It looked great at the time, but now it looks... :sceptic: . They should have used some unique pieces in this set instead of using other sets, which you could buy together and get cheaper than this. :sadnew:

Greetings,

JD

Thanks for reviewing this. The pics are all sized right, but the ones of the comic are too blurry, making the comic near impossible to read. If you could retake those, that would be great.

Have you built the set? If so, you could show the clones and the other two sets together built.

Good job, though!

All it is, is 7670 (Hailfire droid/Spider droid), 7654 (Droid battle pack), & a little baggie that had 4 clones and rex. Ill get better pics in a little bit. And some of the sets combined with the figures.

Yes, plus some clones. Also, there also is a chance of getting the old clone battle pack, right?

thats awesome :thumbup: how much was that?

thats awesome :thumbup: how much was that?

Not sure, but on bricklink it said that was an option. Is Rex's gear black or gray?

Not sure, but on bricklink it said that was an option. Is Rex's gear black or gray?

It is gray. Check in the first post under the clone with their bag picture, he says Rex comes with gray arc gear.

It is gray. Check in the first post under the clone with their bag picture, he says Rex comes with gray arc gear.

You are correct. Mine just has black gear. Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks for the review!

I checked the ''Review-Index'' and saw that we haven't got one till now :thumbup:

As a rare-item-collector I also have one of these 1200 beauties.

And I must say they are awesome, especially the Comic.

So thanks for sharing.

'Bricks'

Thanks for the review!

I checked the ''Review-Index'' and saw that we haven't got one till now :thumbup:

As a rare-item-collector I also have one of these 1200 beauties.

And I must say they are awesome, especially the Comic.

So thanks for sharing.

'Bricks'

I agree 100% with you. It was a bit expensive but It is soooo worth it.

I went to comic-con with my cousin and he bought the set. Then he sold it on Ebay a couple months later because he said it wasn't worth it.