Sign in to follow this  
Rolli

[MOC] Episode VII - First Order Outpost

On May 4th we startet a contest in our Star Wars LUG ImperiumderSteine.de asking for MOCs based on what we've seen from Episode VII so far. I never though I'd enter, I'm finishing college in three weeks and with assignments and hand-ins and all time was sparse. I couldn't stop thinking about it though and I wanted to prove that you need no Episode VII minifigures to do something cool. I also had to prove wrong some friends of mine that complained that I never do Star Wars creations :wink:

I'd like to present a garrison of Episode VII stormtroopers rallying in front of the iconic banner of the First Order on some outpost in the snow:

16900664303_b230478110_c.jpg

I'd like to thank Ryan / Eldeeem for the hexagon design he posted on flickr years ago that I used as a base for the banner.

I hope you like it. Looking forward to your comments and criticism! :classic:

Best

Markus

Great little diorama!!

You have captured that brief scene from the trailer incredibly well. Congratulations :)

Looking forward to seeing a minifig-scale version when the first new minifigs hit!

Great stuff Markus! I am always impressed on the fact that one can build amazing creations by using so tiny parts!

so many odd building techniques that I would have never thought of, the rubber bands around the tiles, the mini-mini-mini-figures. I had to double check that scene in the trailer, I hadn't noticed the snow back drow or white tie fighters. Clever tie build as well! Awesome!