Sign in to follow this  
Herbnosis

MOC section?

I'm still new here, and I apologize if I've overlooked it, but is there an MOC (which I assume is "My Own Creation," just like I'm assuming AFOL means "Adult Fan of Lego," but not sure of that, either) section on Eurobricks?

If not, where do people go to peruse and post their MOCs?

Thanks in advance.

You post your MOC to the theme forum that corresponds to your creation. For example, if you make a space ship, it goes in Sci-Fi, if you build an army tank, that goes in Special themes, if you build something from Harry Potter, that goes in the Licensed forum, etc... Pretty simple system, and it's a good way to sort too.

But microscale has no theme of it's own, right?

No it doesn't, just put your microscale MOC in the theme it corresponds to. You'll get used to it.

The Town forum focuses on minifig-scale creations, so micro Town builds go in Special Themes (along with, for example, the discussion about LEGO's Mini Modulars set and the Architecture line).

You post your MOC to the theme forum that corresponds to your creation. For example, if you make a space ship, it goes in Sci-Fi, if you build an army tank, that goes in Special themes, if you build something from Harry Potter, that goes in the Licensed forum, etc... Pretty simple system, and it's a good way to sort too.

Very useful, I'm a new member and I was looking for these informations. Thanks!