Darkdragon

Rocher Research

Wolftracks Company has successfully secured the mystical Rochers and brought them to the client, Society of Science and Sorcery. Deep underground in the Mitgardian mountains, the Society researches artifacts trying to find out how thier power can be harnessed to help Mitgardia. Captain Michael is accepting finally payment from Sowain, the leader of the Society, and showing him where on the map of Kaliphlin he gathered information and Rochers.

It has taken the power of demons to break open the shells of these mighty Rochers, but the Society will find the secrets hidden inside. Since we don't have the actual ancient crystals for each guild, we had to fabricate our own. It took many years, but we finally managed to get four gems that work correctly most of the time. The color is a little off, and they are a little bit unpredictable on stormy nights, but we won't let small things like rogue demons stop us from our scientific pursuits.

(Remember to vote when the time comes)

7121612119_4994fb555c_c.jpg

7122483601_da1a59050d_c.jpg

6976403100_aaefc3ff3d_c.jpg

6976402936_176a43b79b_c.jpg

6976403348_d9a4282336_c.jpg

So many great details *oh2* I like the light up feature in the back corner and the minifigures fit perfectly.

Keep up the good work :classic:

What fun! I love the details like the melting chocolate spill.

Great build, I love the Rocher that is been held in the cage so it cant get away :laugh: Very nicely done :thumbup:

Too good darkdragon! :thumbup: To see such unfortunate fates befalling the oh so sweet and chocolatey ferrero's is great. If only I could stop eating them long enough to make a scene myself.

Bravo and well played.

I am reporting this thread.

This is unsuitable for all audiences.

:cry_sad:

Detailed shots are great! You had _way_ too much fun with this.

6976403100_aaefc3ff3d_c.jpg

My favorite shot for sure. I love the tools used for the "research" and the barrel used as a trash can.

I hope Si didn't wet himself :wink:

Thanks everyone for the comments. I did have a LOT of fun making this and my husband had a lot of fun eating the extra Rochers.

If only I could stop eating them long enough to make a scene myself.

See this is why I had to buy the BIG box (which as an added benefit is great for minifigures when the candy is gone).

:cry_sad:

The Rochers gave their...lives...for a good cause. Long Live Mitgardia!!!!

I hope Si didn't wet himself :wink:

I think he might have, just a little. Poor fella.

And you doubted it deserved it's own topic... Well it sure does!

It's really amazing! :classic: Fun to see what you did with all the rochers! And also some nice details, like the dripping chocolate and the waste container. I also like the minifigs the scientists the most!

And indeed it's a nice excuse for buying rochers(A)

Edited by Ecclesiastes

Genius scene! My fav bit has to be the orange claws cracking open the rocher... makes me wish i had some to nom right now... :D~

It makes me hungry :sceptic:

Haha, really nice scene! I love how you dismantled the Rochers and put them in the bowls and barrels ! :laugh:

I wonder what Mitgardia will do with the new information :/

It's really amazing! :classic: Fun to see what you did with all the rochers! And also some nice details, like the dripping chocolate and the waste container. I also like the minifigs the scientists the most!

:classic: Thanks!

Genius scene! My fav bit has to be the orange claws cracking open the rocher... makes me wish i had some to nom right now... :D~

The claws area is my favorite part too. :grin:

I wonder what Mitgardia will do with the new information :/

I'm sorry but that can not be shared at this time. :wink: