Sign in to follow this  
Yooha

Community - LDD MOC

Community

I've found this series in this February accidentally on a LEGO forum (not here), when someone recommended it as an underestimated series. Community? I've never heard of it. It is not a very unique title, something that is easy to forget. But let's give it a try. And BOOM, my life has been changed! How come I never came across this pearl of a series for 5 years?

It was nothing I've ever seen before! This series is insane, and cannot be compared to anything else. Everyone (okay, almost everyone) is like a cartoon figure in live action TV series. I cannot describe it, if you know it and love it, you know what I mean.

I spent a wonderful 4 months watching the episodes (mostly only 1 episode a day, just to lengthen the joy as much as possible). Then I heard that the show has been cancelled after 5 years.

:cry_sad:

It's rumored that it has a slight chance to survive on another channel, so let's hope. Six seasons and a movie!

14187317839_e45f9e8553_o.png

The study group.

14394132723_c75ff814bf_o.png

Another important announcement by the Dean.

Not all these LEGO parts exist in these colors, sadly.

Edited by Yooha

It's rumored that it has a slight chance to survive on another channel, so let's hope. Six seasons and a movie!

Just like "The Cape".

You forgot some one it must be "Chang"nesia.

What I have not heard the show was canceled.

But, I am not surprised since two of the main stars left the show already.

I've not seen the show, but it's worth noting that Allison Brie--who I think plays Annie--was the voice of Unikitty in The Lego Movie.