Sign in to follow this  
building123

Roman Empire Theme?

I took a survey on lego.com and it asked what I was looking for in upcoming themes. It had price drop choices but one of the choices was a Roman theme *huh* . I was wondering if anyone else saw this and what you think it might be like. I would love a Roman Theme, but I hope it isn't an extension of the castle theme.

I took a survey on lego.com and it asked what I was looking for in upcoming themes. It had price drop choices but one of the choices was a Roman theme *huh* . I was wondering if anyone else saw this and what you think it might be like. I would love a Roman Theme, but I hope it isn't an extension of the castle theme.

Oh, Romans fighting my Lion Knights would be just great!

Aren't those survey questions usually based on things that past survey entrants have entered?

Well, if it really was TLC who suggested this, I guess they saw the excitement over the collectable Spartan minifig. Of course a roman theme would be great, and I think there were one or two threads discussing it here already.

Aren't those survey questions usually based on things that past survey entrants have entered?

Well, if it really was TLC who suggested this, I guess they saw the excitement over the collectable Spartan minifig. Of course a roman theme would be great, and I think there were one or two threads discussing it here already.

Exactly, no need to start another topic about this.

Actually I think it was TLC who put it. :classic: There was a spot to put in suggestions, so maybe you're right. Either way I hope we get a Roman theme! :thumbup:

:oh: Sorry about the new thread, I checked only the first page in history themes and didn't find any thing about this. :grin:

I took the survey a while ago too, so that might account for me missing the other threads. I should have checked more into this.

Edited by building123

Two words: search feature.

I tried to search but for some reason every time I search it says "One or all of your search keywords were below 3 characters or you searched for words which are not allowed, such as 'html', 'img', etc, please go back and increase the length of these search keywords or choose different keywords." When I had more than 3 characters and no words not allowed. This happens whenever I search, even if I change the words. It only worked once for me.

I tried to search but for some reason every time I search it says "One or all of your search keywords were below 3 characters or you searched for words which are not allowed, such as 'html', 'img', etc, please go back and increase the length of these search keywords or choose different keywords." When I had more than 3 characters and no words not allowed. This happens whenever I search, even if I change the words. It only worked once for me.

That's weird. I searched 'Roman Empire' and on the second page got this.