Sign in to follow this  
MagPiesRUs

Witch Hunt Mafia - Day 2

Witchsig-3-1.png

Church1b.jpg

A man came to the church of Azufre...

Church2.jpg

Church3b.jpg

Inside the church was Alexander the Priest. Satisfied with his work, he had returned to the church. He hadn't heard the door open...

Church4b.jpg

The man aimed his musket...

*Bang!*

Church5b.jpg

Fortunately for the Priest, the musket ball narrowly missed him.

Church6b.jpg

"Oi! You!"

Church7.jpg

The garrison in Azufre had stationed a guard at the church, much to the relief of Alexander. The guard now began to pursue the attacker...

Church8b.jpg

Church9.jpg

... But the attacker managed to escape...

Church10.jpg

Rules:

Witch Hunt Mafia will follow the basic rules of mafia. Every day the town will be able to kill someone off. To do so, they will need to get the majority of the players to vote for one player. Once someone is voted off, it will be night time, and those with night actions will be able to PM me to tell me what they are going to do. If the day lasts for more than 4 real days, it will be night. Night will typically last about 2 real days, and if you don't PM me your night action in time, it won't be counted.

In addition to this...

I. Thou shalt not vote without typing it in bold. Please use these examples: Vote: Player or Unvote

II. Thou shalt not edit thy posts. Doing so 3 times will incur the wrath of God.

III. Thou shalt not post in the game threads when you are dead. You're dead. Act like it.

IV. Thou shalt not give hints or suggestions about the game when you are either dead or are not a participant. Feedback is okay though.

V. Thou shalt not be a sore loser. It's only a game.

VI. Thou shalt not sign up if you are not going to participate.

VII. Thou shalt not rush the host. I'm just trying to take some pictures in natural light.

VIII. Thou shalt not - err, seven commandments are good enough aren't they?

IX. Thou shalt not quote what I said from a PM. If you must, please paraphrase. Quoting one of my PMs will also incur the wrath of God.

X. Thou shalt not judge a book by it's cover. Just because they have angry faces, it doesn't mean they're heretics.

To clarify...

- You are allowed to communicate with other players via PM

- There are a lot less heretics/witches than there are town members initially, though it is possible for them to convert town members.

The Inhabitants of Azufre:

- Sergio.jpg Sergio (lego12)

- Cassandra.jpg Cassandra (Bob the Construction Man)

- Hernan.jpg Hernan (stash2sixx)

- Charles.jpg Charles (Hinckley)

- Miguel.jpg Miguel (Quarryman)

- Bernard-2.jpg Bernard (Trexxen)

- Elisa.jpg Elisa (Wilhelm Screamer)

- Pablo.jpg Pablo (Atoll Dweller)

- John.jpg John (Darth_Legois)

- Isabella.jpg Isabella (kill will)

- Alexander.jpg Alexander (ImperialShadows)

- Mustafa.jpg Mustafa (Dragonator)

- Martinus.jpg Martinus (Pickerel)

- Henry.jpg Henry (darthperson)

- Fernando.jpg Fernando (ptdapen)

- Sabrina.jpg Sabrina (alexrider7, replacing I Scream Clone)

- Philip.jpg Philip (Adam)

- Gustavus.jpg Gustavus (wouwie13)

- Christopher.jpg Christopher (WhiteFang)

- Joan.jpg Joan (Zepher)

Reserves:

- alexrider7

- Username Taken

- ImperialScouts

- Lt. Col. Thok

- Norrington

- Sir Dillon

- pr0visorak

Those Residing in the Kingdom of Heaven:

-

Those Burning in the Flames of Hell:

- Bernard.jpg Bernard (Trexxen)- Burned at the Stake: Day 2 - A once humble vendor taken by Satan's grip.

Edited by TinyPiesRUs

Well I'm glad to see that nobody was killed. That is certainly good news, the witches are not as smart as they think! The Lord does not permit the murder of innocents in his mighty Church.

Now, on to what happened last night. I am sure there is much we can learn from this. Here are a few of my own observations and what I have got from them.

1. Alexander was attacked. This could mean any of the following:

a) He is an innocent towns person that was targeted by a heretic, one who is a pretty bad shot.

b) He is of unknown allegiance, and was attacked by another group (ie, serial killer or arsonist equivalent)

c) This whole thing was a trick set up by the witches.

I find this last option very unlikely however. I am more inclined to lean towards option a, but of course we cannot rule out option b. Still, I am a lot motre confident now that our priest is a good man. :classic:

2. The attacker had a musket, which is a fairly expensive item. This could mean anything. It could have been a rich person who used it, but then, it could also have been a peasant who stole the gun. On top of this, it could also have been someone with access to weapons, ie a guardsman. I'm not sure where to go with this line of thought, it doesn't really point to anyone at all.

3. One thing I don't understand is this bit: "...Alexander the Priest. Satisfied with his work, he had returned to the church." What work was the priest satisfied with? Can you tell us Alexander?

4. Who wanted to kill the priest? I'm sure if we review what was said yesterday we might be able to find a few suspects...

Other than that, I don't see much else. Did anyone discover anything they want to share with the rest of us? Any sort of information would be welcome right now.

The sun rose in Azufre, and a collection of citizens began to gather at the town square...

IMG_1053.jpg

More began to arrive...

IMG_1056.jpg

Not long after, a shaken Alexander, as well as the guards of Azufre entered the square...

IMG_1063.jpg

The last to turn up were Miguel, Martinus...

IMG_1060-2.jpg

... and a battered looking Bernard. He had bruises, burn marks and his fingers had been mangled..

IMG_1061-2.jpg

With the whole town gathered, the witch hunt could continue...

Ah here we go, now that we are all here, we can look at this last bit of information. Obviously Bernard has been the subject of a torture investigation, that or he gets up to some weird stuff at night...

So, I want to know what happened to Bernard. Can you tell us what happened to you Bernard?

Also we might want to consider noting the last two people to arrive, Miguel and Martinus. Either they are both late risers, or they could possibly have been up to something. Perhaps just something to keep in mind if any other evidence were to come up later, but probably not something that is conclusive or points towards any suspicious activity.

Good Morning Mustafa :classic: , I didnt have such a good sleep :hmpf_bad::sceptic:

Good Lord! What happened to you Bernard!? :oh3:

Also if you look at the last pic from day one it shows Miquel going somewhere by himself....Now Im asking you where did you go?

Good Morning Mustafa :classic: , I didnt have such a good sleep :hmpf_bad::sceptic:

Good Lord! What happened to you Bernard!? :oh3:

Also if you look at the last pic from day one it shows Miquel going somewhere by himself....Now Im asking you where did you go?

And a good morning to you John. :classic: You are right about that last bit, I hadn't noticed that. It could be that he just lived in that direction though. I can see two other people wandering off in another direction too, so either it is a big hint, or just because they live on the other side of town, which is probably more likely. Still, this should be considered.

Now, I have noticed one other thing that was said at the end of yesterday.

Some however, planned to take action themselves, and stop the vile heathens from spreading their filth to the town at night.

So, perhaps our mysterious killer was actually a citizen, trying to kill someone they thought was a heathen? It does seem a little unlikely, but we can't rule anything out. If this was the case however, then it would been that the witches took no action last night, which I think is also very unlikely. That is why I do doubt this theory a little, but if more evidence is found, then it should be out there to be considered, no matter how unlikely.

Right, that's about all I can see at the moment. Anyone else have any thoughts?

And a good morning to you John. :classic: You are right about that last bit, I hadn't noticed that. It could be that he just lived in that direction though. I can see two other people wandering off in another direction too, so either it is a big hint, or just because they live on the other side of town, which is probably more likely. Still, this should be considered.

Now, I have noticed one other thing that was said at the end of yesterday.

So, perhaps our mysterious killer was actually a citizen, trying to kill someone they thought was a heathen? It does seem a little unlikely, but we can't rule anything out. If this was the case however, then it would been that the witches took no action last night, which I think is also very unlikely. That is why I do doubt this theory a little, but if more evidence is found, then it should be out there to be considered, no matter how unlikely.

Right, that's about all I can see at the moment. Anyone else have any thoughts?

But he is kindof "Sneaking" like walking and looking back to see if anyone is looking [iMO anyway :sceptic: ] You might be right that they just live on the other side of town. :sceptic:

True, Maybe the witches decided not to act knowing theres a SK out there so it would make it look like he is a witch or something.... :look: , But like I said earlier it wouldnt be a suprise that the witches targeted a powerful figure, Im not a witch im just saying that seems the most logical, Like say for example if a bear killed a shepard then all the sheep would be wondering around aim-lessly and easy prey without protection :sceptic:

Im just thinking out-loud here we probable need more evidence....Im still wondering what on earth happened to Bernard!? :sadnew::oh3:

Its also a good thing there was a gaurd at the Church :classic::thumbup:

Good morning John. As for where I went yesterday, I went home. Like any innocent man would do, home to get a good night's sleep. Which I'll admit did get a bit longer than I originally planned, yaaawn. Fortunately I have a lovely wife who let's me sleep late if I want to. :sweet:

But he is kindof "Sneaking" like walking and looking back to see if anyone is looking [iMO anyway :sceptic: ] You might be right that they just live on the other side of town. :sceptic:

I think you're trying to read way too much into a simple picture here. :wink:

Those bastards uh bitches uh witches! :angry:

The Lord does not permit the murder of innocents in his mighty Church.

Thank God! AMEN!

1. Alexander was attacked. This could mean any of the following:

a) He is an innocent towns person that was targeted by a heretic, one who is a pretty bad shot.

b) He is of unknown allegiance, and was attacked by another group (ie, serial killer or arsonist equivalent)

c) This whole thing was a trick set up by the witches.

I find this last option very unlikely however. I am more inclined to lean towards option a, but of course we cannot rule out option b. Still, I am a lot motre confident now that our priest is a good man. :classic:

I appreciate that, my son.

3. One thing I don't understand is this bit: "...Alexander the Priest. Satisfied with his work, he had returned to the church." What work was the priest satisfied with? Can you tell us Alexander?

As a man of God, I am never off duty. Last night, it was important for me to pray over someone, which I did. Upon my return, I was ambushed. I'm not really surprised. :hmpf_bad:

4. Who wanted to kill the priest? I'm sure if we review what was said yesterday we might be able to find a few suspects...

Indeed we could, but lets not forget that all witches, even the ones who are trying to hide themselves, would want me dead, I represent God who will smite them like the foul demons they are.

Ah here we go, now that we are all here, we can look at this last bit of information. Obviously Bernard has been the subject of a torture investigation, that or he gets up to some weird stuff at night...

That sounds reasonable, but doesn't tell us the results of that, ahem, inquiry.

Also we might want to consider noting the last two people to arrive, Miguel and Martinus. Either they are both late risers, or they could possibly have been up to something.

Like running from the scene of an attempted murder, perhaps. Or trying some other evil... I'd like to see the two of you in confession!

I sincerely doubt it was a good citizen trying to play vigilante. No God fearing person would attempt to kill a man in church and certainly not the priest himself. I just can't bring myself to suspect that.

Our soldiers had indeed avert a disaster last night and we will ensure that our guards are taking care of the villagers' safety. It's fortunate that we could stop yesterday. Now, can we keep up with the witches' plot to prevent another attempt killing tonight?

There is 2 possibilites that the mystery dark person carrying a musket, could be either a good villager trying to eliminate Alexander whom suspect to be a witch or someone truly wanting Alexander dead... None of our soldiers are equipped with a musket. All of us are equipped with sword as musket are too expensive for our small village to maintain. Alexander, please be wary of yesterday incident. Unfortunately, we could not increase the men to protect you 24 hours.

I am casting my doubts on the latecomers itself. First of all, what happened to our dear Bernand? Tell us what happened...

Oh thank god nobody died! Alexander, that was a close one. I thought you were gone when he fired the bullet...but you managed to dodge it and the soldiers of Azufre helped you. :classic: What happened to Bernard? He seems beaten up? What were you up to?

Here's what I think from what we've observed during the first night. I think the person who attempted to harm Alexander was a good citizen trying to rid us of a witch or heretic. We don't know the identity of the guard who protected Alexander, either. I believe the figure we saw protecting Alexander works for the witches or heretics and was protecting Alexander because evidence during the day yesterday began to expose him...

Wouldn't it be scary if only citizens had the ability to kill at night and the witches night actions were to convert innocents to witchcraft? After all, I doubt a witch would use a musket when they could turn someone into a cat or cast some spell or other...

Let's take a look and what we were starting to uncover yesterday from the evidence we were shown:

Actual Evidence: John/Darth Legois, Cassandra/Bob the Construction Man or Sabrina/I Scream Clone bought an axe and/or a broom and some other items that can be used for no good today during our luncheon time.

Suspicious activity: Some people are suspicious of me for being suspicious of everyone and kind of a jackass. Alexander/ImperialShadows, Sabrina/I scream Clone, John/Darth Legois, Martinus/Pickerel, Sergio/lego12 and Miguel/Quarryman were all very quick to vote for me with no evidence.

Two people appear in both of those lists and I suggest we focus our attention on John/Darth Legois and Sabrina/I Scream Clone. That is where the actual evidence is pointing. I'm not saying we should convict anyone, I'm just saying we should keep a close eye on them...

Also interesting to note is that Isabella/kill will, Sergio/lego12 and Miguel/Quarryman all followed Alexander to the church. If he's up to something, perhaps the whole group is in on it. Plus Alexander, Sergio and Miguel are all in the list of people who accused me quickly.

Now add to that, a person without supernatural powers tried to kill Alexander. Let us be very cautious of the people the evidence is pointing to. Perhaps that Sergio who is so adamant about being a good soldier is actually a bodyguard for evildoers and our good priest Alexander is truly an agent of the devil... :look:

Good morning!

So that's what I heard last night! :oh3:

I was still awake and then I heard the bang!

Luckily no one is wounded..But it's still sad to hear that it was an attack aimed at our Father!

Now add to that, a person without supernatural powers tried to kill Alexander. Let us be very cautious of the people the evidence is pointing to. Perhaps that Sergio who is so adamant about being a good soldier is actually a bodyguard for evildoers and our good priest Alexander is truly an agent of the devil... :look:

Now that's a scary thought. And the worst is, I think you might be onto something. :look:

*I limp to a seat and, with the help of a few others, sit down* Thank you, my friends.

*I cough a bit* Ack...yes, Alexander is right on the spot. I was indeed investigated by a torturer...'tis cruel irony, for I am the descendant of a man who used that ability to save his castle...ahem, where was I? Yes, I was investigated - and, for the sake of the town, I am choosing not to reveal who did it. Yes, it is sickening and cruel, and it really stings when you roll over at night; but it does affirm my faith in one person among us.

Since my role is now known to at least one person, no sense in hiding it - I am merely a loyal merchant. I don't do anything at night, I don't own a gun, axe, broom, parchment, or anything. If I'm lying, then the person who knows my role would surely start a vote, now wouldn't he?

~Bernard

Greetings everyone!

Im glad to see no one was killed last night. Bernard, may I get you some ointiment for your burns and bruises? As I said before, I only bought apples, however I didnt notice what other people bought, as I was checking their ripeness. Hmmm, John is awfully suspicious, he talks in all blue! Anyway we know the attacker is a man, and that he is bald (or it is just because the hair color would kill it?).

Anyway, I made a pie. Who wants some?

It appears the injuries are getting to my head; I meant to say Mustafa rather than Alexander. Sorry!

Anywho, yes, Cassandra - that would be grand! I'll have a slice of pie too - it smells lovely!

So, let's look at the facts...

Firstly, let me say that as I did yesterday, I believe that the Inquisitor is indeed what he seems, rather than what some of us believe him to be. He wouldn't bother stirring up our town if he were a witch, would he? That would make no sense...

Secondly, Charles. Yes, he goes off hunches and grudges too quickly; yes, he's one of the few that would be able to use parchment; yes, he's sometimes arrogant, pompous, self-centered, egotistical, and a right royal pain in the megabloks sometimes, but I don't think we should vote for him - yet, anyways. We need solid evidence!

Thirdly, last night's stuff. We know that the witches have access to muskets - I haven't laid eyes on one of those since my days in the German militia - and, combined with their supposed "magical abilities", this makes them a heavy threat. From the paintings, not much is known about the killer except that they dressed completely in black.

The people arrived in a fairly normal manner - save for myself, of course - no real clues there. However, it IS worth mentioning that Martinus and Miguel both arrived at the same time as I - but they have no visible reason to be late. Perhaps we should start there?

And should anyone doubt me, here's proof that I couldn't have been the killer tonight that WOULDN'T reveal who investigated me. Why would I be covered in bruises and scorch marks if I were the person in the church? There were no fires lit from what I can see in the pictures, and it seems that the killer made a clean escape - in order to get these kinds of injuries, there would have to be a scuffle.

Whew...

~Bernard

Martinus does have ascess to a stove, he could easily burn someone, without gaining public attention. And he is killing my pies, by making them himself.

I'm sorry to hear about Bernard and the Father, but it does bring us a little closer to the identities of the killers- surely, if whoever tortured Bernard found him to be a killer, that person would inform us? Unless the torturer is a witch, which is unlikely yet posible. I think we can keep our focus off Bernard at least, as well as the Father. Now, who would have a motive to harm such a man? Let us say that Mustafa's first possibility (that a witch tracked down an innocent citizen). Who are the suspects?

I think Serigo is a likely suspect. John is another. As well as Sabrina. But let us take what Charles has said into account- whoever attempted to kill Anthony had no supernatural powers. Why else would he/she use a gun? To thwart the photographer? Either someone was a vigilante or we have a heretic on the move.

I am not a bodyguard for evildoers...I am a noble soldier. :classic: Phillip, you accused me of being a likely suspect, but do you have any evidence against me? Everyone in the village is a suspect. Now we know that Bernard was tortured, but by who? Those are one of our clues...the person running away from the scene had a musket, but witches don't use muskets...suspicious.....we'll have to investigate more.

What an awful night. Someone of the church attacked? This is truthfully a sad a shocking day. I have no clues, and will see what people can come up with. I have gut feelings, but to foolw those would be fool-hardy, and get me killed no doubt!

This is what we know:

~Alexander was attacked by a bald man with a musket. A soldier tried to protect him. The man got away with out anyone seeing him, except for that he was bald.

~Bernard got tortured and now (at least) one person know if he is a witch.

I divided this into questions about tonight's events:

Who shot at Alexander?

~They were bald

~They had access to guns. Who is bald and (we know) has access to weapons? No one.

There are lots of baldies though:

~Me

~Alexander (He's off the list, he was the guy being attacked :wink: )

~Pablo

~Miguel

And that's it!

Next, Why did the person shoot Alexander? Here are some options:

~They wanted to get rid of him because he was on the right track and was suspicious of the person, a witch. The witch may have used a weapon to get us off the right track.

~They were an innocent townsfolk who was really trying to rid us of a witch.

~They were a random person who was trying to finally rid the world of his ugliness kill him.

~Other reason!

Make note that at least one soldier is on Alexander's side. This could come up later!

Why were me, Miguel, and Bernard late?

~Miguel

~Miguel may have been attacking Alexander or torturing Bernard or doing whatever he normally does (being tardy :tongue: ) or something completely different!

~Me

~Like Miguel I could have been attacking Alexander, torturing Bernard, baking, doing taxes, scamming loyal customers, or something completely different.

~And now for someone completely different, Bernard!

~Bernard obviously is very beaten up, but by who, a unknown torturer or someone totally different? He was probably late cleaning himself up, or planning what he was going to tell everyone without looking suspicious.

Them suspicious folk!

~Someone who may have inside info was suspicious of Bernard. Should we be too?

~Soldiers; all of 'em (one was protecting Alex, although they may not know were his loyalties lie).

~Pablo, you're bald (like the silhouette)!

~Alexander, obviously was a target for one side, if only we knew which one!

~Me, I appeared twice, although I assure you I am no witch!

~Miguel, just as suspicious as me.

P.S. In my defense, I am nothing more than what I claim to be, a baker. I bake pies with my stove, not burn people and cast spells. How do you all make light, with candles and torches. You all have just as much reason to have fire as I do! As for my late arrival, doing taxes, being a late riser on a job that requires me to be an early one is hard (I need to bake all that bread before you guys even wake up. If I wake up late, man do I pay!). My baldness is also a coincidence!

P.P.S I may be completely wrong about the baldness thing, it may just be because it was a faint silhouette it made the shooter appear bald!

P.P.P.S My thoughts on who to vote for are currently for Alexander. Someone attacked him who (most likely) doesn't have magical powers. Perhaps he is a witch?

Good morning John. As for where I went yesterday, I went home. Like any innocent man would do, home to get a good night's sleep. Which I'll admit did get a bit longer than I originally planned, yaaawn. Fortunately I have a lovely wife who let's me sleep late if I want to. :sweet:

I think you're trying to read way too much into a simple picture here. :wink:

I guess so. :sceptic:

Like running from the scene of an attempted murder, perhaps. Or trying some other evil... I'd like to see the two of you in confession!

I sincerely doubt it was a good citizen trying to play vigilante. No God fearing person would attempt to kill a man in church and certainly not the priest himself. I just can't bring myself to suspect that.

Yea!

Well alot of evidence says otherwise, Unless a witch was trying to make it seem like a non-witch or something :sceptic: . But other then that why would a witch use a gun? Like others have said. :sceptic:

Our soldiers had indeed avert a disaster last night and we will ensure that our guards are taking care of the villagers' safety. It's fortunate that we could stop yesterday. Now, can we keep up with the witches' plot to prevent another attempt killing tonight?

There is 2 possibilites that the mystery dark person carrying a musket, could be either a good villager trying to eliminate Alexander whom suspect to be a witch or someone truly wanting Alexander dead... None of our soldiers are equipped with a musket. All of us are equipped with sword as musket are too expensive for our small village to maintain. Alexander, please be wary of yesterday incident. Unfortunately, we could not increase the men to protect you 24 hours.

I am casting my doubts on the latecomers itself. First of all, what happened to our dear Bernand? Tell us what happened...

I place great faith in the ability of our guards :cry_happy::thumbup: You saved you dear Father and with Gods help we should be able to defeat all the witches!

Here's what I think from what we've observed during the first night. I think the person who attempted to harm Alexander was a good citizen trying to rid us of a witch or heretic. We don't know the identity of the guard who protected Alexander, either. I believe the figure we saw protecting Alexander works for the witches or heretics and was protecting Alexander because evidence during the day yesterday began to expose him...

Wouldn't it be scary if only citizens had the ability to kill at night and the witches night actions were to convert innocents to witchcraft? After all, I doubt a witch would use a musket when they could turn someone into a cat or cast some spell or other...

Let's take a look and what we were starting to uncover yesterday from the evidence we were shown:

Oh so after begging for your life and promising not to be judging everyone yesterday, your back to your normal self. :hmpf_bad:

Now you are accusing our Father! :oh3::angry: I wish we had voted you off yesterday! You crazy lunatic! :wacko::hmpf_bad:

Now that's a scary thought. And the worst is, I think you might be onto something. :look:

That would be a twist....but ive lost all faith in the words of Charles..... :hmpf:

*I limp to a seat and, with the help of a few others, sit down* Thank you, my friends.

*I cough a bit* Ack...yes, Alexander is right on the spot. I was indeed investigated by a torturer...'tis cruel irony, for I am the descendant of a man who used that ability to save his castle...ahem, where was I? Yes, I was investigated - and, for the sake of the town, I am choosing not to reveal who did it. Yes, it is sickening and cruel, and it really stings when you roll over at night; but it does affirm my faith in one person among us.

Since my role is now known to at least one person, no sense in hiding it - I am merely a loyal merchant. I don't do anything at night, I don't own a gun, axe, broom, parchment, or anything. If I'm lying, then the person who knows my role would surely start a vote, now wouldn't he?

~Bernard

Wow that realy suckeths [lol] Well you were never on my "List" and probable wont be....I guess if you told us the guards cant realy protect your 24/7 since theyre too busy :sceptic:

I can weave you some new clothes if you'd like, I need something to get my mind off this wickedness.

Greetings everyone!

Im glad to see no one was killed last night. Bernard, may I get you some ointiment for your burns and bruises? As I said before, I only bought apples, however I didnt notice what other people bought, as I was checking their ripeness. Hmmm, John is awfully suspicious, he talks in all blue! Anyway we know the attacker is a man, and that he is bald (or it is just because the hair color would kill it?).

Anyway, I made a pie. Who wants some?

Ive always talked in blue..... :wacko::hmpf:

Just what is in those pies? And why do you make them everyday? :grin::wacko:

[Well I think the hair would kill it, [iMO] And the guard only had a helmet so that we could tell it was a guard...And it was dark so how could you realy see hair anyway? I mean not from our view, I mean the Guards/Fathers view.]

I'm sorry to hear about Bernard and the Father, but it does bring us a little closer to the identities of the killers- surely, if whoever tortured Bernard found him to be a killer, that person would inform us? Unless the torturer is a witch, which is unlikely yet posible. I think we can keep our focus off Bernard at least, as well as the Father. Now, who would have a motive to harm such a man? Let us say that Mustafa's first possibility (that a witch tracked down an innocent citizen). Who are the suspects?

I think Serigo is a likely suspect. John is another. As well as Sabrina. But let us take what Charles has said into account- whoever attempted to kill Anthony had no supernatural powers. Why else would he/she use a gun? To thwart the photographer? Either someone was a vigilante or we have a heretic on the move.

I hate to agree with some people but it seems the evidence is pointing at me and Sabrina and that other chick at Mustafa's stall... :wacko:

And the people that where late this morning, But yea that just might be that theyre late or something..... :sceptic:

I will do anything anyone asks to prove myself innocent even go to the confession box.

Im guessing Vigilante or SK tried to kill Father..

Technically, I'm bald. Well. my silhouette would be...