Sign in to follow this  
______

The Devil's Serpent

[pid][/pid] 120A

The Devil's serpent,

A small, but fast vessel used by pirates for smuggling. It contains a working mortar, two swivel guns and custom rigging (yay!)

5522612917_82c71baa8e.jpg

A fierce looking vessel!

I loved how the custom rigging all came together, it makes it look really aesthetically pleasing to me.

5523201330_c2822b1bda.jpg

5523202862_dbe3b815ec.jpg

5522606669_a268013945.jpg

Showing off the ship's ornate looking shields (possibly stolen from my Spanish Galleon)

5523193026_08738fd656_m.jpg

Mortar, with added playability!

5522603331_9e0cea1d36_m.jpg

Fire the cannons!

5522595213_83decbb38b.jpg

The captains cabin. Great inspiration from TazManiac's Pirate Furniture.

I hope you have enjoyed seeing my latest ship! And thanks to all the people who are a great inspiration to me with your ships! Comments and criticisms are highly welcome!

Thanks! I think the Bowsprit depends, I like mine nice and high (for some odd reason) but yes I think your right, usually they are lower.

:jollyroger:

Wow, that's quite a fierce name you gave your ship, "The Devil's Serpent". The short brickbuild mid has a nice charme to it and I really appreciate how much detail you've added! The playability with the technic mortar is also quite nice. It's also nice to see that custom sails and rigging are getting increasingly popular; and you really did yours well (which is not an easy job!).

Maybe the stern coud be a bit more detailed, mostly at the back, but that's just a nitpick.

A good looking ship! The bow sail is a tad small, and apparently those pirates never have heard of ironing their sails before heading out onto the sea :pir_laugh2: But otherwise it's really nice.

Much appreciated guys! Yeah the sail is a tad small, and a tad clean for pirates :pir-tongue:

I really like the design of this ship! I've got a few bow and stern sections lying around with no mid-sections to add to them, so have been wondering what ways to use these and so this has given me some ideas for small-hulled vessels! A fantastic little ship! :thumbup:

pirate_thumbup.gif She looks very handy and tough. I really like the design and the use of the green hulls. I also like your custom built midsection. The sails and rigging really bring your ship to like. Nice job.

Thanks! I feel I have really improved since my first ships.

You sure have! Its a nice little pirate ship indeed. I like the decorations, colour scheme and the figurhead (Some idea taken from Admiral Croissants Vesta?) And the size is also nice! The green stripe on the hull seems a bit too much curved, but thats only a small thing. I also like the cabin alot, although it seeems to be a bit too full. Where the captain sleeps?

Over all very nice job whit this MOC :thumbup:

Captain Becker

EDIT: Fixed Admirals name :pir-cry_sad:

Edited by Captain Becker

You sure have! Its a nice little pirate ship indeed. I like the decorations, colour scheme and the figurhead (Some idea taken fro mASdmiral Croissants Vesta?) And the size is also nice! The green stripe on the hull seems a bit too much curved, but thats only a small thing. I also like the cabin alot, although it seeems to be a bit too full. Where the captain sleeps?

Over all very nice job whit this MOC :thumbup:

Captain Becker

Oh yes forgot to mention the figurehead!

My pirates sleep on floors, like a boss.

At first glance, it did seem kind of odd to me, but then, when I looked through the pictures a second time, I really noticed some neat little details, and building techniques.

Good job! :thumbup: