Sign in to follow this  
fabfabuland

My Fabuland Dolphin Fig mod

Hey guys I would like to show you my very *first* Fabuland fig mod. I made a dolphin for my first attempt because I thought it would be easier (no hair ridges). I'm pretty pleased with him. I made him out of Sculpey clay-- the modeling part was not too bad, the painting however was a PITA.

dolfabsmall.jpg

I think I'm going to try a tiger next.

fabfabuland.com

EDIT by LuxorV - No need to remove the pic and dismember this topic, fabfabuland. We like to discuss about peoples' creation in their own topics :classic: I'll just move this to the Minifig Customization Workshop, since it is a custom figure; and a very good one, imo :thumbup:

Edited by LuxorV

I need more photos to form a full opinion of this... without lensflare and backdrops please... It looks fine as it is but I want more poses and clearer picture to be sure. :/

on a related note... Would you mind if I challenged you to make a certain thing in this form? I'll give a pic later.

I need more photos to form a full opinion of this... without lensflare and backdrops please... It looks fine as it is but I want more poses and clearer picture to be sure. :/

on a related note... Would you mind if I challenged you to make a certain thing in this form? I'll give a pic later.

Oy vey...so you can see my bad choice of silvery metallic sculpey clay? Lols! and shoddy shakey hand paint work? :tongue: ha ha ha. I don't think I am ready for the full opinion yet! As this is my first try I'm still learning (although I've already accepted nothing I do will look like a LEGO original). Ill post some close ups without backdrops too. Stay tuned!