Sign in to follow this  
ACPin

Jedi Rescue Mission

indexed.gif

The Jedi council sends a contingent force to Geonosis for the rescue of two of their own and the Senator of Naboo.

7177184822_2aa2af7c3a_c.jpg

AC

Great scene ACPin! I think you captured the look and feel of the Geonosian arena very well. I especially like the effect created by the snot-ed wedges, well done!

Wow! Not that I don't think that this is amazing as it is, but imagine it with a lot of Geonosians around the Jedi.

WOW great scene! :sweet:

There's more where it came from! :laugh:

amazing work acpin

:sweet:

Great scene ACPin! I think you captured the look and feel of the Geonosian arena very well. I especially like the effect created by the snot-ed wedges, well done!

Those designs are consistent with the balcony.

Wow! Not that I don't think that this is amazing as it is, but imagine it with a lot of Geonosians around the Jedi.

Be patient and you'll see them later! :wink:

Nicely done,as usual! Love all the work in tan. :thumbup:

The upper levels of the arena were much more harder to work with.

Very impressive ACPin, thanks for sharing. :thumbup:

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

Thanks for the blog!

AC

Brilliant as always ACPin! :thumbup:

I can't wait to see the rest. :moar:

Just imagine having several of these modules side by side with the balcony in the middle! *oh2*

AC

Just imagine having several of these modules side by side with the balcony in the middle! *oh2*

Oh I am :wub:.

AC

Oh my...I think I might faint. I have been wanting to see an arena MOC complete with the arena, Jedi, beasties. I feel woozy... :distressed: And you're just the builder to do it.

Edited by Legocrazy81

AC

I...I...I just blanked out for a second imagining all of that. Does anyone remember that fantastic Geonosian Arena featured in the Club Magazine back in 2002? ACPin's looks just as great, if not better!

Very nice, I like those entrances on the top level :thumbup:

Wow, of course when I don't visit the Star Wars forum I miss stuff like this! Excellent rock work here. :thumbup:

I...I...I just blanked out for a second imagining all of that. Does anyone remember that fantastic Geonosian Arena featured in the Club Magazine back in 2002? ACPin's looks just as great, if not better!

Yes, I remember. This does look better. The designers of the TLG version were simply told what happened at the end of the movie, thus it is not as accurate as ACPin's is.

Thanks all for the comments!

For a quick update, just finished another beast and also another module similar to this one but more of a mirror image. :wink:

AC

This scene and the other creatures you built are going to look pretty amazing together.

Makes me wish Lego would put out a large set just like this.

This scene and the other creatures you built are going to look pretty amazing together.

Makes me wish Lego would put out a large set just like this.

Everything will come together in the arena.

Have you considered supporting this?

Amazing scene! I think you should also add Ki-Ai-Mundi and Mace Windu if you have them since they appeared in this part of the movie.

In time, you'll see them too!

WOW! Best MOC I've seen!

Welcome to the boards and since you're a newbie, let me tell you that you haven't seen anything yet! Search the boards for all the amazing MOCs done by the other members too.

AC