Sign in to follow this  
Cyclonis

"I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay!"

I sleep all night. I work all day! I cut down trees, I eat my lunch. I go to the lavatory!

Okay, enough of that. What im showing here is my lumberjack house. Its actually two different houses joined together by a bridge. If you remember, I made a treehouse a while back. I've used that for house number one, and then just made another house next to it as the second one.

Here are the pics...

lumberjack_2.jpg

the-k-ma...umberjack_3.jpg

The second pic is a little blury, it's rediculously hard trying to take photos of lego.

Please comment on what you think about this MOC.

-Cycl :D nis.

Or a tropical getaway for that matter. :-D

Very nice! I really like how you realle bulked everything up so it looks like one unified piece! I especially like the use of the palm leaves. Doesn't exactly convey a lumberjack set of mind (Sorry, just my opinion), but this would sure make one heck of a tropical shack. Just add sun, beach and water! |-D

I like this. It has great features, including the rope bridge. What is that on the ground on the right? It's that just dirt? Great MOC though.

I hope you're aware that this builder hasn't logged in for almost two years now. I find it very unlikely that he would make a sudden return to settle your query or read your compliments. :pir-wink:

This looks like the beginning of an awesome MOC which I would love to see finished - does anybody know the builder? Perhaps we could contact him and ask if he ever did get it finished.

Dear Thomas,

Please take consideration when "bumping" an old topic by asking yourself if you have something truly valuable to add to the discussion.

Some consider it taboo to bump a topic long after the discussion ceased, personally I don't mind it but others have noted that you've been bumping a considerable older topics these past couple of weeks.

Alright... I shall not bump threads very much...

EDIT: When is it considered bumping? I would presume the first three wouldn' t be considered, right?

Edited by Thomas B.