Sign in to follow this  
oo7

Imperial Powder Magazine

I think the creation is great. If I were regsitered a little earlier I would have voted for you!

Hi there Kinzcove!

Making a new account after being banned is not a good idea.

Did you think we wouldn't notice?

Hi there Kinzcove!

Making a new account after being banned is not a good idea.

Did you think we wouldn't notice?

oh dear... some do not learn the easy way :imperialguard_commander1::pir-hmpf_bad: :pir-skull:

great creation oo7 and congrats on making king :thumbup:

*falls to knees with hat held to chest*

an honor to be in your presence!

will we be seeing any more creations soon?

regards

Cpt. PB

I second everyone who said he would buy this set. It´s great!

Can you give us a breakdown of the parts you used? And maybe some building instructions?

The use of the big brown door pieces is marvellous. I´d never have thought about using them this way, so thanks a lot for the inspiration!

Thanks. I've never really done instructions before but I can certainly answer any questions about the parts use you may have. I would think one could be able to figure out most of it from observing the three pictures, anyway.

I think this is a MOC worthy of the headlines of Classic-Pirates.

It certainly is one of the better Pirate MOCs I've seen in a while.

Wow, I'm flattered you think so, Emperor. That's really wonderful to hear. Or rather read.

Wow, very nice work 007! :thumbup::thumbup:

Especially the use of those doors as docks, i find the backside of them makes 'm a bit useless in interiored buildings.

Thank you, Captain, I definitely do agree with you in regards to the usefulness of the doors.

oh dear... some do not learn the easy way :imperialguard_commander1::pir-hmpf_bad: :pir-skull:

great creation oo7 and congrats on making king :thumbup:

*falls to knees with hat held to chest*

an honor to be in your presence!

will we be seeing any more creations soon?

You sure will, but it's unlikey that they'll be pirate related. I have a lot of stuff on my mind lately that I want to transfer to brick. As of the moment, I have an American Old West model of sorts I've been finishing for some weeks now along with a more recent Arabian themed, Call of Duty 4 based diorama to compliment my very lastest creation realeased on the web, the IAF Sikorsky סופר-הוק viewable through the flickr hyperlink in my signature. After that, I'm planning on construting a feudal Japanese manor in traditional the Edo Period style (I'm sure Mr. Asuka will be delighted). Thanks again for all the kind words, everyone!

A fantastic MOC you've got here, oo7! Packed with great details and play features, this is one set I'd definitely pick up. The weapons rack is very cool, and I love the chain railing. A wonderful MOC!

~Peace

Looks Great, I really like how you did the tile for thr roof :pir-cry_happy:

I like how that dude who runs the boat keeps his weapons in the crate/box, but I wish this had snot tiles for water.