Sign in to follow this  
Darkdragon

WisLUG Meeting August 13th

After a long few months of planning and organizing, a new LUG is ready to have it's debut meeting. :grin: This meeting is, of course, free and open to anyone who'd like to come. We are an AFOL club but welcome fans 13-15 with adult supervision. The club is based in Madison, Wisconsin, USA but anyone who is willing to come to meetings/events is welcome to join :sweet: Even if you are just in the area (we will meet every 2nd Saturday of the month), you are welcome to attend.

Meeting Details:

August 13, 2011 from 2pm-4:45pm

Madison Public Library, Hawthorne Branch

2707 E Washington Ave

Madison, WI 53704

608-246-4548 (library phone number)

At our inaugural meeting, we will be having a couple of door prizes and there will be soda/water and snacks. If you are interested in attending, feel free to bring a MOC or set you'd like to show/discuss. We will also have a few LEGO Games to play if anyone is interested in doing that.

For more information about WisLUG, please visit our website at www.wislug.org.

If you have any questions/concerns about the club or the meeting, please send me a PM.

Congratulations! I hope you have a successful turnout at your first meeting. If we can offer any input or...anything, just shoot me a pm.

Stash

NILTC

Thanks Stash, so far so good. :classic:

This message is just quick note to let folks know - tomorrow is the meeting!

If you are within a couple hours drive (aka this is the closest LUG for you), you should sign up on the website for membership - even if you can't make it to this month's meeting. Sept 10 is the next meeting and also our first build contest, only members will be able to get the details for the contest and be eligible to win! I've also got something else in the works that will be announced at the September meeting.

http://www.wislug.org

So, how was the meeting? I really wanted to ride out and show some support, but I had to work and there was no way to switch things around.

Yay, fellow WFOLs (Wisconsin fans of Lego)! Good luck with this LUG, unfortunately I probably won't be able to make it out to Madison very often.

I would also like to know how the event went, and how many showed up. It'd be good to know the number of fellow WFOLs out there.