Sign in to follow this  
Mr Greeble

Should I Buy It?

So, I found a group of about 20 classic space figures for $50. Should I buy it or not? I really love the classic space theme, but the figs are a little beat up, and only have the newer helmets. What do you think?

I wouldn't, but that's just me.

These types of threads are stupid, in my opinion.

Do whatever the heck you want to do. It's not my life. I can't give you any kind of good advice unless I know your exact situation.

For all I know, those could be your very last $50, in which case I would say to buy some food instead, and try to get a job.

Edited by Actor Builder

I wouldn't, but that's just me.

These types of threads are stupid, in my opinion.

Do whatever the heck you want to do. It's not my life. I can't give you any kind of good advice unless I know your exact situation.

For all I know, those could be your very last $50, in which case I would say to buy some food instead, and try to get a job.

Hmm. I see your point. I can't speak for the other people who make these threads, but I'm not going to take the exact advice I'm given, but just try to make sure I'm not making a really stupid decision. I don't make these threads every time I consider a purchase, just when I'm not sure of my own decisions. (I didn't buy it, by the way.)

(I didn't buy it, by the way.)

. Did they sell? Just curious because I have been map earning to get some classics space mini figs for use in a MOC... Edited by BrickCurve

. Did they sell? Just curious because I have been map earning to get some classics space mini figs for use in a MOC...

No.

. OK, thanks. They were on EBay I assume?

Yeah, they are back up for Buy it now, $60. Here's a link if you want it. http://www.ebay.com/itm/21-VINTAGE-1980s-LEGO-CLASSIC-SPACE-FUTURON-Most-100-Complete-NEAR-MINT-/162132957380?hash=item25bfe098c4:g:DXkAAOSwRQlXeVOl

If the condition is Very good, then definitely yes.

It was kinda good, but pretty some were pretty scratched up.

Edited by Mr Greeble

Yeah, they are back up for Buy it now, $60. Here's a link if you want it. http://www.ebay.com/itm/21-VINTAGE-1980s-LEGO-CLASSIC-SPACE-FUTURON-Most-100-Complete-NEAR-MINT-/162132957380?hash=item25bfe098c4:g:DXkAAOSwRQlXeVOl

It was kinda good, but pretty some were pretty scratched up.

I'd say those are definitely not worth the asking price. Personally, I'd never use something in those conditions and most of the parts would be tossed in my "damaged and broken minifig parts" bin.

You'd be much better off to find a seller with a bunch of space figures on Bricklink, honestly.

You'd be much better off to find a seller with a bunch of space figures on Bricklink, honestly.

That's what I did. :laugh:

Now that I see the figures in question, I get why you didn't buy it. A lot of those figures are in poor condition. I also must have missed the part when you said all of the figures had new helmets. :wacko:

Sign in to follow this