Sign in to follow this  
Mr Greeble

[SoNE Episode VII] The Helmet

Hi all, this is my first time in the Star Wars SoNE episodes, enjoy!

Log Entry: I was ordered to check out what was thought to be a rebel base on Tatooine. Turns out it was just an old Zybok Temple, but, since I was there, I decided to check it out.

15433348023_b0d5ceb4c3_c.jpg

The whole thing was almost completely destroyed, probably by pirates. A few Zybok skeletons remained, it brought back memories...

16052298472_67780f3cc5_n.jpg

Nar Eurbricka, 23 years ago.

15433472393_85fc60b73f_c.jpg

It was before I had even signed up with the empire. I was walking around on Nar Eurbricka in the scrapyard district, when I witnessed a holdup.

16172959276_dd15768227_m.jpg

Two bounty hunters, probably unsatisfied with their service, confronted a Zybok junkyard dealer.

15867368717_9a29b33961_n.jpg

A short verbal exchange went on, but before I knew it, The bounty hunters blasters had been drawn. The Zybok was about to rush them with nothing but a wrench when I stepped in.

15430827484_91817734b7_n.jpg

I drew my own blaster and got the advancing one in the back, but not before the other started to run. I didn't bother to chase him, I knew the kids close by could most likely handle him.

16051181891_3b0666ae6c_n.jpg

(I did, however, manege to get a few shots out to let him know that I meant business)

15433484823_2b54f696d0_n.jpg

I introduced myself, and learned that the Zybok's name was Flakk. He was so grateful, he offered me one of his old Empire helmets, which he collected. I graciously accepted, and I still wear to this day. Flakk would turn out to be a good friend in later years, and I could always count on him to get me out of trouble on Nar Eubricka.

15867351337_9ea2184e52_n.jpg

C&C welcome.

Edited by Mr Greeble

This looks great, but it is hard to see at this size. Can you change the images to 800x600? Is the tire swing rope a LEGO part? If not, you'll have to change it to avoid a DQ. Also, you might want to check with Bob about the fade effect you used on at least 2 of the shots. I think we can only do that kind of editing on 1 shot.

Really glad to have you aboard. The color scheme and patterns you used on the Tatooine build are especially good.

Sorry... I'm still pretty new at this, I can change the sizes, but with my shortage of parts, I had to take apart the tire swing area, but I might be able to put it back together.

Great entry Greeble! Goatman is right about the picture editing. I like the fading you've done, but you'll have to leave only one for the contest purposes. Feel free to re-post them after the contest is over! I went ahead and changed the sizing of the 2 main pictures for you. If you have questions about how to change the others you can check out the link here.

Good entry! I like the scrapyard atmosphere you've created through the use of dark coloured pieces and wide range of objects.

Yes, i can also say the same!

Really good idea and the two MOC`s are absolut great!

Many details and a good stroy.

markus

The vignette is really excellent, built like a pro.

The greater scene has a nice ramshackle look to it, even if the ground could use some more details.

Great entry! I like that junkyard a lot. And that's a clever way to make the zybok skull in the first build. Only one thing. I'm not sure but when the past scene takes place 23 years ago aren't you a few years before the empire was founded?