Sign in to follow this  
r74

Few custom star fighters...

Ditto! notworthy.gif

It looks "factory-made".

I was very lucky and won x6 plo koon star fighters on ebay for £6 each so bricklinked some different colours and ended up with the above.

I was very lucky and won x6 plo koon star fighters on ebay for £6 each so bricklinked some different colours and ended up with the above.

£6 for a JSF, that's a really great deal, you've made them look much nicer.

£6 for a JSF, that's a really great deal, you've made them look much nicer.

Cheers, I only got back into lego this last few years, had a good excuse when my little boy turned 3 and 2 years on he has his bedroom decked out with many star wars ships, hes so careful and plays with them everyday and is always getting me to customise or make him something you cant buy from a shop and i love it, its very theraputic, heres his bedroom=

1-dsc05189.jpg

Cheers, I only got back into lego this last few years, had a good excuse when my little boy turned 3 and 2 years on he has his bedroom decked out with many star wars ships, hes so careful and plays with them everyday and is always getting me to customise or make him something you cant buy from a shop and i love it, its very theraputic, heres his bedroom=

1-dsc05189.jpg

1-dsc05106.jpg

1-dsc05190.jpg

1-dsc05103.jpg

1-dsc05105.jpg

Cheers, I only got back into lego this last few years.

Wow you sure made up for your dark ages judging by that collection :drool:.

Yup, the black one is my fav too! Only 6 each?! dam thats cheap! Love that lego minifig cabinet, made out of lego! Nice touch!

<3 the Dropship+AT-OT, mine sits pride of place int he highest point in my room xD

Really nice display of LSW =D

Nice collection, these pictures should go into the SW display thread, nice star fighters by the way, you do like to match colors with pilots don't you?

That is a lot of Legos. I don't think I have that many pieces! The starfighters looks great. My favorite would have to be the black and white one.

That is a lot of Legos. I don't think I have that many pieces! The starfighters looks great. My favorite would have to be the black and white one.

It does seem popular, im kinda liking the Mandalorian coloured one, i'll try take some more pics differant customs ive knocked up over the weekend..

It does seem popular, im kinda liking the Mandalorian coloured one, i'll try take some more pics differant customs ive knocked up over the weekend..

Very impressive ships and a very impressive collection overall! I'm super-envious as I just got back into collecting.