Sign in to follow this  
DoubleT

Exo-Force Pics

Personally I really like them, and also the figs really look great. (especially the hair, lol)

I like the designs and manga feel but thats just me :)

For what I saw (thanks to Cutty once more ;) ), I really like those sets :oD

They are an interesting mix of Lego and Anime !!!!! Yeay, something I thought TLC would never have produced !!!!

The figs look really awsome (especially the green hair dude !!!) and the mechas are really nice (even if I'm not a huge mech fan).

My only "grudge" on this line is that there are way too many mechas, I wished there were more bikes like Akira, and ships !!! (maybe for wave 2 if it sells well).

Cannot wait for better pics !!!!!

The anime hair really makes me a little sick... maybe in tan, not green... [...]

Jay, anime characters need to have some weird hair, especially in flashy pink, yellow or green !!! Dracula's hair would be "boring" for this theme ;)

Really surprised TLC took that direction though !!!! Good job TLC :oD

Move to here

Thanks for the great translation Cutty *satis*

DoubleT

I will provide you with a translation of this:

Exoforce.jpg

LEGO

Tks Cutty for this translation ;)

Lego is definitly taking risks with a great theme like that !! Lets hope it sells well (I know I'm going to buy those sets) ;)

Intersting stuff. I'm wondering whther the "bad guys" are one piece like the bionicle "minifigs".

Might get some, if the storyline isn't wacky...hope the box has nice drawings, like Dino Attack...

Intersting stuff. I'm wondering whther the "bad guys" are one piece like the bionicle "minifigs".

Might get some, if the storyline isn't wacky...hope the box has nice drawings, like Dino Attack...

no I think they are piece built :oD

I hope they're brick built, because I didn't like the Bionicle "minifigs".

Intersting how Lego isn't making the HQs anymore....(Dino Attack/Dino1020 didn't hava an HQ, and Exo Force doens't either.). I guess this is as close to an Non-Star Wars space theme as we'll get...

There are few things in this world that cannot somehow be improved upon by the addition of giant robots.

Between another year of vikings, and that...its goping to be a good year.

Akkh

isn't lego a little bit too late with this manga theme? as far as i know, we all prepared ourselves for a major mangawave 6-7 years back (mostly with comic books), but that failed completely. we do have a tv animation series, but i'm not sure if that's very popular...

anyway, does anybody see a 2x2 brick on these things? :P

If you look at this set you can see something like the battle droid body for the torso, so at the least these robots will have a little movement.

I think I like the blue hair more than the green. Either will be nice to have because if you haven't noticed any non-license theme hair part will eventually be made in other colors. I am looking forward to red and especially yellow/light yellow of any of those. Super Saiyan here we come! ;)

This is the only theme that peaks my interest out of the revealed 2006 stuff. Very new and even though they copied the idea it is as original as the new Viking stuff. Now lets just hope it selld well and LEGO expands it.

Oh and per the translation it says these will be for a good price. I hope that means good in my opinion and not just TLG's. I would like to see the smaller sets at $5 and the larger at $15-20.

post-23-1128517016.jpg

Finally!!! :oD This is akin to something I've been hoping TLG would attempt, and these sets have merit. I think these will do better in the American and Asian markets, as both are inundated with a number of historically well-selling robot toys. One need look no further than the "Transformers" brand..over 20 years of success as well as Bandai's ubiquitous "Gundam" line. Being a Yank interloper on a European forum, I'm afforded a very interesting view of what the European AFOL wants from the Lego Company, and I see most tastes tending toward historical and train themes. However, having grown up with Transformers as a primary influence, I'm pleased to see TLG making a leap like this, both in terms of creativity and spirit. Too, I'm hoping the parts pallette will grow with new and interesting pieces.

And, my disclaimer: any offense is purely coincidental and unintended. Now, flame at will! |-D

No problem, guys. ;)

I'd like to direct your attention to the new helmet present in 7703... it looks sort of like the UFO alien helmet. Cool! In black, it might work for a shadowtrooper...

A question, do you think those nice "japanimation" bricks are printed or its crappy stickers once more ???

* praying for printed parts !!!*

Most of them look printed to me. You can't really tell from these pics though, but I do hope they are printed.