CopMike

Win the ultimate VIP LEGOLAND experience!

How cool isn´t this :sweet: ! All ever registered VIP members will automatically participate in the draw, but if somebody wants to get a VIP membership she/he better should do it now!!

gallery_148_37_125381.jpg

gallery_148_37_103193.jpg

The details in the hard to read part:

LEGO® VIP PROGRAM ONE-IN-A-MILLION SWEEPSTAKE

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MANY WILL ENTER; FEW WILL WIN. Registered LEGO® VIP Program membership required. Valid only

in those countries in which the LEGO VIP Program operates, except in the Canadian province of Quebec. Void where prohibited.

New LEGO VIP Members must register not later than August 31, 2012. Grand Prize LEGOLAND prize consists of airfare, hotel, and

park tickets for 4 persons for 2 days (total value: $4,400); 10 Runner Up Prizes consist of 1000 VIP Points (value: $50.00 each).

Must be 18 or older to enter. Restrictions apply. See www.VIP.LEGO.com/million for full Offi cial Rules. Sponsor: (LEGO System A/S,

Aastvej 1, 7190 Billund, Denmark).

EDIT: The link is up & running :thumbup: !

Hey that's a great prize! Malaysia, here I come! :sweet: Runner up prizes aren't shabby either.

Oh and bloody Quebec lottery laws. :hmpf:

Hey that's a great prize! Malaysia, here I come!

:laugh: Well, they did say any. I've always wanted to go to Billund! :classic: Those 1000 VIP Points aren't bad either. How much does that add up to? $100?

This would be a wonderful prize indeed. If I could go to any Legoland in the world... well, it'd probably either be Windsor or somewhere in America, since Billund would be kind of wasting the opportunity to get a free trip. On the other hand, surely Billund would be the best place of all for a behind-the-scenes trip? I'd love access to the designers' working space there! I wonder whether that would be included, or whether the experience is limited to the actual park.

1000 VIP points would cost 20.000 DKK to accumulate, and amount to a total of 500 DKK. A nice little extra to throw in, I guess. =D

Whoa that is a cool contest and great prizes to win :D I have to tell my wife to register as an VIP member now

Edited by Mencot

What a fantastic prize! :cry_happy: It's kind of funny to award to celebrate a milestone in the VIP program, though, since the parks aren't run by LEGO itself and therefore don't actually award or honor VIP points as LEGO's own stores do. :wacko: Still, no complaints about it here!

I'd have a hard time picking the park location to visit, though. The only thing I can say with certainty is that it wouldn't be the Florida one - it'd be wasted on me, as I already live within a 4-5 hour driving distance of that one and have a Premium Pass for the park.

Nice, good to see Lego doing cool things like this.

well, so if you are a member you have to do nothing ? anyway hmm i am thinking would i go to Billund, as it is the HQ of Lego, or to Malaysia them, because hey its on the other side of the world and its the park next to Florida that I have yet to visit... ow but i will probably not win im not that lucky -,-

Great idea, if I won i'd go to either Florida or Billund. Pity the Japanese park isn't open yet. :cry_sad: (Always wanted to go to Japan...)

Definitely Billund for me as FL is only 18hrs away...

I have the same question as others prob do though - if we are already registered, do we just hope for the best?

Thanks for the info and a huge thanks to TLG for doing this!

Billund here I come!!! I'd rather not go to the Legoland in San Diego just a couple hours away. rofl.

I have the same question as others prob do though - if we are already registered, do we just hope for the best?

I too would like confirmation on this, especially since the link still doesn't work...

Wow I don't expect winning the grand prize at all but $50 bucks worth of Lego is also a brilliant prize! :excited:

Wow! How awesome is TLG?! Honestly though, I would prefer to win the 1000 VIP points, as I'm not really in a position to travel. I would definitely pick Billund though. As I'd probably not have an opportunity to go otherwise.

Round of applause to LEGO for this! :wub:

Really cool raffle. I would just be happy if they'd have sent me one of those VIP chrome red minifig keychains :cry_sad:

This certainly sounds awesome. I don't personally have a VIP membership, but my dad does. Here's hoping good fortune smiles upon us!

Yup, its broken so we will have to wait until its online ... but i dont think we will find much new info there, or will we ?