Sign in to follow this  
sube

About the Wedo 2.0 open project Tutorials

Hellow everyone ! I'm new here.

I just want to ask if anyone know that where I can find any tutorial video or webpage of the “open projects” in Wedo 2.0.

I just can find some advertising videos about Wedo 2.0 online.

Thanks a lot!

Or anyone know that where I can find a dedicated Wedo 2.0 forum to ask about this question?

Edited by sube

I've recently set this up for the primary school I work at... I just downloaded, and deployed the WeDo2.0 App on all the Science Lab Ipads

the software was also available via Lego Education website..

The software seemed to have all the instructional videos, as well as examples, and ideas for the students to think about, when building and programming.

Since it's an educational-targeted product, you might be best to contact the reseller you got it from, and find out if they have any extra resources

Yeah, I found that most of the projects have the detailed instructions, but there is just one slide brief introduction for each project in “open projects” section.

Could you find any instructional video about the “open projects?”

School holidays at the moment - I'll see if I can find more info next week, when I'm back.

I do believe, that with a lot of previous Lego Educational/Dacta stuff, over the years, that you don't get a lot of in-depth stuff... as the whole point, is that the Teacher in the Classroom would talk with the students, and discuss more about the mechanism that they are about to build (real life scenarios)

Most Lego EDU/Dacta stuff is not designed to be just handed over to a child to learn/play.. it works hand in hand with a teacher...