Sign in to follow this  
peterski

A funny way to play with LDD

Hi, while I do my intructions on LDD, I happen to have an idea to play funny with LDD. I make this animation Gif file. All layers are from the snapshot of LDD. If you think that's right, do your own animation with your ideas.

funny.gif

gearrolling1.gif

Very nice animations! I understand that you made SLIGHT movements in the LDD model, and took a series of JPG snapshots, but how did you compile the images into a GIF animation file?

Blakbird has made many GIF animations of Technic creations, like the ones below (using POVray), but I have not seen LDD animations like yours before. I know that xSergio74's SR 3D Builder makes excellent animations too.

spur.gifbevels.gifworm.gifdiff.gif

Edited by DLuders

Very nice animations! I understand that you made SLIGHT movements in the LDD model, and took a series of JPG snapshots, but how did you compile the images into a GIF animation file?

Blakbird has made many GIF animations of Technic creations, like the ones below (using POVray), but I have not seen LDD animations like yours before. I know that xSergio74's SR 3D Builder makes excellent animations too.

Yes, I had seen those nice animations before. What I thought is just to find a new way using the LDD. To complie those snapshots, you can use some web tools online such as http://www.gifup.com/. Certainly LDD is not a professional tools to make animations, just a fun. :tongue:

Edited by Superkalle
Removed quoted images