Sign in to follow this  
Mike S

[K - D04] Recollections From the Past

Tags: Vehicle

Mister S and Kara flew "The Ambassador" towards Terrial Minor, hoping to either board a Kawashita carrier or at the least land in a Kawashita safe zone. "The Ambassador" wasn't exactly meant for travel between planets although it could definitely do it, howbeit the travel time was quite a bit longer than the carriers that used the warping tech.

18848399938_4b2a9dc930_s.jpg I hope we get there soon... I gotta take a leak.

18413518644_49a86f7c46_s.jpg What? Are you four years old?

18848399938_4b2a9dc930_s.jpg Just saying... I don't see any restrooms in this thing and its not like we can just stop and I get out and pee by the side of the road.

18413518644_49a86f7c46_s.jpg (Gives Mister S a strange look.)

18848399938_4b2a9dc930_s.jpg Yeah, I know. Guess its not much different than when I was a tube racer. The only difference then was that I had the time to take a leak before I got into the vehicle. This time, I had no idea I was going to be stuck in a fighter craft for 9 hours. (Sits back and recollects his past as a tube racer.)

20042760631_019877423c_c.jpg

OOC: Thought I would build something that I could interact more with my son so built these two little racers for us to send "racing" across our floors. Then I decided to build the tube track to make it seem a bit more futuristic and use as a build for AG...

19849345338_2138594305_c.jpg

20029631312_ca4642e64e_c.jpg

19416481883_d190dd5a3e_c.jpg

19414776324_bb01dcb6ef_c.jpg

20042651851_78d570e343_c.jpg

Great idea for a build! I think this would be awesome in real life. Someone needs to invent this. It would be neat to have a shot with the racers up the side of the wall.

Edited by SpacerSteve

Great finishing on the track Mike! Superb idea, very nice

Super cool! Love the tube, but mostly I just really love the idea, great work!

Well this is cool and futuristic :laugh: Particularly like the fact you've got the two racers with the same design, that kind of repetition is always nice.

Fantastic work! Really like the curved track and the racers are super cute too! :thumbup:

FAST AND FURIOUS!!!

Great concept and AWESOME EXECUTION!!!

I love the futuristic race track! I feel like I NEED to place a bet.

Amazing idea for a build, and great execution as always! :thumbup: It's nice to get an idea of what this future is like outside of the struggle for Andromeda, and this is a perfect example of that :classic:

Really sweet tube racers Mike, the tube itself is very nice as well, and the chairs are great! :thumbup::sweet: