Sign in to follow this  
Zach Mills

Damned Elves

8153106868_51de863d38_c.jpg

The elven bureaucrat who's name I believe to be 'Elidor' is to traveling to the pearl city this mourning, in order to finalize a trade deal between the Avalonian government, and his clan.

Unbeknown to the Avalonians, He has only the intention of murdering our leader, as the start of a long campaign to overthrow the government. His intention was to open the gate for an attack squad, so that they could take down the city from the inside, leaving Avalonia divided for them to conquer.

It's no secret that Elves consider themselves smarter than men, but this particular elf must have thought than all men were idiots. Otherwise, he may have at least tried to hide the fact that he payed off Albions gate guards.

I'm going to finish this before it becomes an issue.

8153106400_49f4d18f9a_c.jpg

8153078421_795842bb5e_c.jpg

Edited by Zach Mills

Nice! your stories are always great, they are what really make it! your figs are awesome too, I find the build itself a bit too similar to your other ones, it's not bad, but maybe next time some different foliage or a large rock formation?

off-topic but hows that big scene going?

keep it up! good luck with your exams too!

~Legonardo

I thought someone might say that, and rightfully so too. This was a quick think, mainly to test some figure posing, and to show off that cape mod. My big scene is going good, but it is stalled. I'm buying some more bricks from a local BL seller. I do want to try some new things as far as foilage goes, but I don't have the pieces to build any of my ideas.

I think you achieved your goals for the build, the fig posing is excellent and the cape looks very nice :thumbup:

I have to regulate on you here Zach. The first picture is too big! Max must be 800 x 600.

You could have put a little bit more effort into the base, but the posing is absolutely briljant! :thumbup:

I have to regulate on you here Zach. The first picture is too big! Max must be 800 x 600.

My bad! Changed.

Thanks guys. I'll build something with more meat to it next time.

Nice fig posing, especially on the bent-over soldier! :thumbup: Great storyline as well, although any reason the man in black (that's your sigfig right?) has a quiver but no bow? :grin:

has a quiver but no bow? :grin:

assassins have many skills with an arrow...

assassins have many skills with an arrow...

Oh yeah, I guess you could throw one. . . or blow it out of the end of your sword! :laugh:

Nice fig posing, especially on the bent-over soldier! :thumbup: Great storyline as well, although any reason the man in black (that's your sigfig right?) has a quiver but no bow? :grin:

THat dude isn't actually my sigfig. I didn't really thing about that to be honest.

Nice fig posing!

Hope all this don´t come to Benoic though! :classic:

Don't worry! I'm getting all this out of my system now. When I come to Benoic, I will bring elven shrines, not assassins!

This is totally reminiscent of Assassin't Creed - Great posing!

It's definately where I got the inspiration from. I made the scene almost imediately after finishing Assassins Creed 3.