Skipper 24

Lego Universe Beta

A new Lego Universe Beta site can be found here.

However before you go speeding off, you need a code to play which came in some sort of invitation email. So actually the link isn't particularly useful without a code. At least we know that the beta is in progress :thumbup:. If you're planning to create an account anyway you need to create a new lego id by using he link on the site.

Link

Just as a side note, I'm only assuming this is legit, don't hold me liable if any data of your gets pinched, use at your own risk.

Can the code not be used more than once?? If so maybe you could share yours.

Also do you know how you got on the email list to get this code? Did you sign up for it at some point?

The only way your gonna get the beta is if you steal a code of one of LEGO's employee's familes.

Hmm. A pity, but I can wait. I've been waiting an extra year for this thing to come out, i can take a little more time for the beta.

Can the code not be used more than once?? If so maybe you could share yours.

Also do you know how you got on the email list to get this code? Did you sign up for it at some point?

I don't have a code (:cry_sad:). I just know the site, I found it while on the LU site and was clicking through some links. I can't seem to find out how I did it though.

Edited by Skipper 24

Someone else found this also. He said he found it on the site, but not how. He contacted LEGO and they said the current Beta is only for employees and families, but other people will have a chance later.

Someone else found this also. He said he found it on the site, but not how. He contacted LEGO and they said the current Beta is only for employees and families, but other people will have a chance later.

Sounds good Bugefun. I'll be looking out for that.

Okay, as I was posting on different forums about different things, something struck me...

First you should know,

There are LEGO pods falling from the sky as a promotion for LEGO Universe. see bradfordrant.org and this topic: http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=35258

We are getting 4 letters in each pod and there will be 7. It struck me that maybe, these letters we are getting (NSEW and LRTH) could add up to the activation key. The thing is, with the key, there are 5 places, that accept 5 characters each, and with each pod giving 4 characters, we would get 28, not 25 letters. But maybe the last ones will have less letters.

I just got an email from LU saying for being a good member I get a key and Ive got one.

EDIT: Sorry for the rushed post, just excited. Unfortunatly I cant tell you anything about it in the future though.

Edited by Eskallon

I just got an email from LU saying for being a good member I get a key and Ive got one.

EDIT: Sorry for the rushed post, just excited. Unfortunatly I cant tell you anything about it in the future though.

Same! I can't wait to test this bad boy out. Part of the contract says no sharing stuff from the site, so guess we'll not be posting screens.

Damn it takes ages to install though, about 1/8 through it. It better not take this long once it starts. I will re-read the rules and see what I can tell you.

Skipper is yours taking AGES to install, mine is and I have no idea why?

Skipper is yours taking AGES to install, mine is and I have no idea why?

Yep, been at it nearly 2 hours and only 70% done. I guess the file is over 1GB in size though.

EDIT: Yes finally finished downloading, all I can say, very slick.

Edited by Skipper 24

I finished around 15 minutes ago, so far so good. Thats all im saying :wink:

I got a code, but it doesn't install properly on my computer. I would've just forgot about and stop playing after a couple of days, so it doesn't matter to me. :sceptic: I got a code if someone wants it. (PM me)

EDIT: Nevermind, the code doesn't work.

Edited by prateek

I've gotten an email from TLC with the code because I'm a Lego inner circle member. I haven't been able to try it yet,(I've been at basketball games all night :hmpf_bad: ) but I can't wait!

Did you guys all get them from KIC? What was that about just being a good member? Did you do something special? KIC says you have to be 13 or under, but it looks like the rules are now changed, and anyone can join.

Did you guys all get them from KIC? What was that about just being a good member? Did you do something special? KIC says you have to be 13 or under, but it looks like the rules are now changed, and anyone can join.

I think that's how I got it.

I'm not allowed to say much, but this game is something to look forward to, guys and gals! :cry_happy::thumbup:

I have got a code but - i can even activate it (i am at the point where you enter the code)it says that my email isn't correct to the one the email was sent to, so if any one who has already got the game a little help would be much appreciated.

Thanks, cb

Edited by crabboy329

I have got a code but - i can even activate it (i am at the point where you enter the code)it says that my email isn't correct to the one the email was sent to, so if any one who has already got the game a little help would be much appreciated.

Thanks, cb

Make sure that the account you are trying to put the code into has the email set to the address they sent the code to. The codes are email-specific.

How did you get it?

PLEASE POST YOUR KEYS!!!!!

That is against the rules and it won't work. Because each key is linked to the email that it was sent to. It will only work on an account that was signed up with the email that it was sent to.

A side note, you can get Beta by going to CES, Jan 7-10 in Las Vegas.