de Gothia

Crusader castle and village

So, my first topic here on EB! :)

This is a castle and village for the crusaders.

My link

In the castle lives the queen who rules the peaceful kingdom. She has summoned all the lords and knights to discuss the increasing threat from both the bulls knights and wolfpack. All the lords have responded and are now on their way to the castle. Some by horse others by boat.

p1070061mod.jpg

This is my first castle (the moc is already in my other castle!) of many. My attempt is to build a castle/lair for all the fractions i have.

de Gothia

the flags and cloaks comes from fryslayer

Edited by KielDaMan
deeplinked image

A fantastic creation, Gothia. I hope you can get more pics of the interior of the castle, even from the bird's eye view it looks highly detailed. The ship at the dock, itself, would've been a great MOC. The setting surrounding it is beyond amazing. :thumbup:

Oh, and I deeplinked your pics.

p1070061mod.jpg

p1060984mod.jpg

p1070065mod.jpg

p1070076mod.jpg

p1070068mod.jpg

Wow, very impressive build. Looks like a busy place. I like the buildings and the overall layout is cool.

Wow...! Very nice! Great job! I really like it!

Crusaders 4-Evah! :thumbup:

Edited by Artifex

Welcome to the forums de Gothia and thanks for sharing this MOC of yours. That is one nice-looking castle village with lots of busy scenes. Very good job! :thumbup:

oh so many kind words! :)

i´ve added some more pictures in my B.S folder (problably why it´s not availible anymore...?)

as you can see in my pictures my legoroom (more like legoattic ;)) isn´t the cleanest, but the other castles I´ve built so far has better pictures!

de Gothia

Nice one !!! How did you get so much minifigs.

:classic: well i´m 29 and my darkage was between 14 and 20 so I´ve collected them during app 15 years. now with a job they are increasing more rapidly! :tongue:

Nice moc with good atmosphere. I like the castle.

The blue roofs annoy me though. My eyes seems to be drawn to them as "artificial elements" in the otherwise immersive landscape.

Looking forward to more MOCs from you.