Sign in to follow this  
-JD-

Pulp Fiction - SW Style!

This has been in the works for a while. The idea was based on a discussion I was having with a fellow member, Oky Wan Kenobi, about bloopers and parodies I could make about the SWCG. This was my most anticipated choice, and a definite contender as one of my best animations.

Enough with that, here it is! Please comment, and give C&Cs too! :classic:

(Remember this has swearing and LEGO violence. Don't watch if you could be offended! Thankyou.)

Thanks, and I hope you enjoyed it. :thumbup:

:laugh:

This is great! You're really good at stop-motion!

Nice to see Oky and Samuel voicing their characters.

Wonder if Mace actually does this when someone fails their mission...

Ben Kenobi :pir-vader:

Haha! Great stuff! This is indeed the best animation you have done so far. :thumbup: The motions look very smooth. Picture quality is great too.

I like how Mace and Obi look with their non-CW heads, but I think, for this video, Mace would have looked better with that angry expression on his CW face.

The part where Jim and me look scared is a bit too long, but everything else is timed perfectly.

You forgot the part where Mace says "I don't remember asking you a damn thing" after I interrupt him.

The gun shot sound effect should have been a blaster shot. Remember, this is still SW.

The bit with him kicking over Yoda's chair is freakin hilarious. :laugh: Might have been even better if Yoda would have given off a small surprised "Hey!". :tongue:

Overall very good though. :thumbup:

This was great. I laughed at all the actions, especially when he kicked over Yoda's chair! Definitely worth adding a comment from Yoda. Oky seems to have labeled all the little things I would change too. Good work on this.

:laugh: Cheers

:laugh:

Great work and very funny!

The moment when Samuel pushed the table and when he holds cagee from the clothes while he moves his legs not touching the ground were my two favorite moments. :grin:

You are pretty good at this Jammie! I really enjoyed it! :sweet:

Misirlou ON! :thumbup:

This was the funniest thing I've ever seen; so funny I just dribbled Powerade all over my lap! :laugh:

Great animation, too. Awesome work, JD! :grin:

mondieu that's too funny, I have to show that to my brother, I love the part were windu flip yoda over!!!!

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Great video! The way you mixed the movie audio and your own story was great, and the animation was very smooth.

Then end kind of reminded of Lakeview Terrace.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I seriously could not stop laughing! Ho..ahahahah!

Ah... it took me a couple of minutes to calm down to write this. This is by far the best stop-motion you've done, JD. Hilarious to see Pulp Fiction audio slapped on to a great clip by you. I've seen Mace Windu Uncensored (go look it up on YT), but seeing it animated like this... hilarious! I just love how the faces look.

And thanks for the cameo!

:sweet::cry_happy::grin::laugh:

Storyline is fantastic, very funny! I didn't stop laughing for about 10 minutes! And the quality of video is very cool!

Thanks guys, I'm very happy you liked it. :thumbup: It's great that I managed to get you to spill drinks and laugh non-stop for ages. Thanks again, and this has reallly encouraged me to do more Comedy BrickFilms.

A little masterpiece! :thumbup: I know it's not in the main action but I couldn't stop laughing when windu pushes out poor Yoda with his chair :laugh: :laugh:

That was good. I left you a great rating and comment. TheFutureLooksGrimm is me. If you ever need some voices I can help you with or sounds lemme know. I have a bedroom studio and nice studio mics. I can do voices and I have a female friend who can do awesome cartoon voices when I can get her in to record. :classic:

haha awesome! Mace pushing Yoda's chair over is hilarious!

Great work!

excellent stuff.. really well done and extremely funny! love it... a crossover of two of my absolute cinematic favs...

Animation was smooth, shots were great, and it was effing hilarious. Awesome job, I enjoyed the whole thing.

Couldn't stop laughing for 3 minutes this is great! Animation is absolutely smooth. I like the little feet twitch when mace manhandles him.

Sorry I didn't comment when I first saw it. Anyway this is extremely hilarious! :laugh: It's also proof that Oky, Jim Butcher, and Jamie can make one hell of a comedy. Good job guys. :sweet:

Sorry I didn't comment when I first saw it. Anyway this is extremely hilarious! :laugh: It's also proof that Oky, Jim Butcher, and Jamie can make one hell of a comedy. Good job guys. :sweet:

Actually, it was all Oky and Jamie. I didn't help with it at all. Thanks anyway, though! :laugh: