Sign in to follow this  
def

Pelly's Paradise: Conclusion: An End to Effort

17063679049_dd5d42a7cc_o.png

Zepher makes a defense: "Hey guys, you have no evidence on me. We should talk." Someone yells, "Okay, talk!" Zepher replies, "We should talk!"

17042465197_755c481415_o.png

def comes in, "Well, Zeph, it looks like it's time."

Zeph panics, "No, we're gonna talk soon! I've only had 72 hours to put up a defence! Who can defend themselves in 72 hours! The game is on the line! It's do or die! We're gonna start a conversation soon. Seriously. Just cuz I never posted a defence every other time I was nearly lynched, this time I'm gonna start talking."

The crowd gasps. "It's a bird!" "It's a plane!"

17062334340_7457b501ed_o.png

"No, it's Supe-"

Pelly cuts in.

17223918776_26a16a8e00_o.png

"..."

"It is not Superman, it is the Man of Steel, the gritty, 'real' counterpart. He has no care for collateral damage."

Zepher makes a defence, "Hey, we should ta-"

17062114958_60428cc548_o.png

Mr. Freeze's Coolant is unkillable, but yes, only at night.

17063678859_9f9660f0cd_o.png

def jumps in, "It's night, send in your night actions!" but Pelly pauses.

17062114838_73f1dffb07_o.png

"..."

"Um, Pelly says that's it. The game is over. The Serial Killer is still around, but they had to kill everyone to live, and everyone is not dead, so..."

17042464827_e24158bb1c_o.png

"It's Brickelodeon!" someone cries. "It's LegoSpy," says another.

Pelly calls out his target.

17249334531_ddc2e24e28_o.png

"DARKDRAGON?!"

Darkdragon gets angry, "And I would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for the scum rolling over and dying!"

17062114718_8fe00462cb_o.png

Congratulations to the winners, Town! And to the survivors, Dickelodeon, PirateDave, jluck and LegoSpy.

17223918456_8fcc8efb53_o.png

And one last thing, as Pelly says,

16629685623_d89f9e166a_o.png

"..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The game is over, it went smoothly, thanks to all for playing. I don't know that I want to give feedback. I feel like overall, the town was overly willing to be duped, but then the scum did so bad that the town couldn't lose. MVP goes to Darkdragon. She posted pretty much the same as Zepher, but town decided she was fine for whatever reason.

And here's how it went down:

17063830629_36101b5b35_o.jpg

Next up is Bob's game, be sure to sign up!

Oh my, look who wasn't the SK... :hmpf_bad:

Great game everyone! It was a pleasure to play with you (yes even you Dave :tongue: ). I finally get to win as town!

And to the survivors, Dickelodeon, PirateDave, jluck and LegoSpy.

Oh great, what have I started? Do I have to change my name now?

Aww I was so close!

I really thought there were two scum left or I would have shifted that darn vote over to jluck.

DD!!!!!!! No way!

Good job I was convinced you were town; I trusted you!

Brick you have to tell us why you were so 2 faced about everything.

I was so off with the Serial Killer, but I was pretty accurate with a lot of other people. I don't know why I was so convinced Brickelodeon wasn't town.

I'll talk more later. Congrats town!

Thanks for fun game - and it was even fun in the deadboard, since def didn't tell us much. We were still debating who the SK was. I was CONVINCED it was brick, trying to pull a hinck and be the "town leader" while actually the SK. Looks like I was wrong. DD did the opposite - survived as SK by just not really existing :)

Very curious how the game would have gone if tammo hadn't revealed the vig. It was a solid play, getting into the town's good side, but didn't work obviously. Scum got super lucky getting 4 good costumes on day 1. We had most of them figured out pretty quick between stuff getting outed and us grabbing new things.

I wouldn't say I didn't exist. I really was working with and trying to help town but only to keep the scum from winnin . It was my mistake thinking there were two scum left.

Great game def! I really liked the daily choosing of roles. Darkdragon, you were the last person I suspected was the Sk. Good job being very towny.

Congratulations town! I wish I could have lasted longer but the deadboard was a lot of fun too.

Yeah! Welp, that game was awesome! I really was expecting another scum, which I was convinced was legospy. Really fun game, I loved the twist with rotating costumes. Awesome job all!

:laugh:

Great game Def! I had a blast. Sorry about my screw up that one night - it was more indicative of an unexpected twist in real life than my appreciation of the game, I really did have a good time. :thumbup: Well played to everyone.

DD!!!!!!! No way!

I wanted to reach through my screen and strangle you.

DD!!!!!!! No way!

I wasn't two faced... I lied because I had to, it was a purely town way of playing.

I'm really glad this game is over, now that I've regained my face from Unrest I will probably take a break from mafia for a while. It's so stressful.

I wasn't two faced... I lied because I had to, it was a purely town way of playing.

I'm really glad this game is over, now that I've regained my face from Unrest I will probably take a break from mafia for a while. It's so stressful.

None of this is really accurate. You seemed very much like scum and lying is not normally a necessity for town. You actively fought to Lynch a townie instead if the last scum. Your team won but that doesn't mean every town player did a great job.

Townies should not look so scummy, I thought you'd been converted.

We did have a convert potential - we could have converted the SK, at which point DD would have lost the nightly kill and become a plain scum. However, we never had a scum not doing something at night to attempt a conversion, and since we had no idea who the SK was, it was a low chance of working. As it was, we were often debating which costume ability NOT to use so someone could do the nightly kill :) I think we were overly paranoid about being watched/tracked and caught. We knew those costumes right away and were trying to act townie and get results with whatever we had, so it meant we never tried to convert.

Thanks for putting on an interesting game, def, it had a lot of potential that the players sadly missed.

Way to barely not lose, town, which is a miracle only made possibly by the scum being even worse, as hard to believe as that is. :laugh:

That said, DD and Bob are my stars for the game. I made a point of not following the dead board, so I was honestly able to be surprised to see that DD was the SK and Bob was town. I would have lost those bets. :laugh:

I'd send almost every other one of you back to Mafia School. :ugh:

Thanks to everyone for lynching me, a loyal townie, on Day One!

I mean, whatever. Was a fun game to watch - thanks Def!

Because?

For one, you kept saying Lego Spy and Darkdragon were cleared as Town when they were only cleared as "Not Scum". This seemed to inform your idea that Brickelodeon was SK. Two, your suspicion of Brickelodeon may have been warranted but you kept asking what he had done for the Town. I don't know. Announced he had a Scum result on Tammo and killed Mostlytechnic? Maybe there were contradictions but he hadn't done nothing as you were insinuating.

This was a really fun game and I enjoyed myself a lot. I think I liked being in love with myself a bit more than I should have, but hey, love is love.

As for Brickelodeon, I really thought that you were the serial killer trying to survive an extra day by voting off jluck instead of Zepher, who was blatantly scum. Your entire game was so scummy that it caused your townie actions to be thrown into question. I came across as the serial killer during most of Day Four, and I think that's why Zepher came after me. I'm not too angry though, he saved me from rhyming the entire day.

Oh, huge kudos to those stuck with the curses. Magnificent job with your posts, and I'm SO glad I never got one of those costumes :)

Sign in to follow this