KimT

2008 Picture thread

Edit by Hinckley: If you guys want to discuss the Clone Wars, please do so in one of the community forums. (I've found an appropriate thread right here) This thread is for discussion of the 2008 LEGO Clone Wars products. Let's keep the topic focused on that and not have side conversations for pages, please. Thank you.

2008 Picture thread

This post will be revised as new pictures are found.

When a better picture is found, the older ones will be removed, but they I've done a backup in my brickshelf folder HERE!

10188 Death Star

Release date: September 16th

Price: 399.99 USD / 274.99 GBP

Minifigs: 24 + 1 (Dianoga trash compactor monster)

Pieces: 3803

S@H info:

"Battle inside the Death Star!

Recreate the action and adventure of the Star Wars movies with the ultimate Death Star playset! This amazingly detailed battle station features an incredible array of minifigure-scale scenes, moving parts, characters and accessories from Episodes IV and VI on its multiple decks, including the Death Star control room, rotating turbolaser turrets, hangar bay with TIE Advanced starfighter, tractor beam controls, Emperor's throne room, detention block, firing laser cannon, Imperial conference chamber, droid maintenance facility, and the powerful Death Star superlaser;plus much more! Swing across the chasm with Luke and Leia, face danger in the crushing trash compactor, and duel with Darth Vader for the fate of the galaxy!

Includes 25 heroes, villains, droids and creatures!

Includes 6 new and exclusive minifigures and droids only found in this set: Luke Skywalker(Stormtrooper outfit), Han Solo (Stormtrooper outfit), Assassin Droid, Interrogation Droid, Death Star Droid and 2 Death Star Troopers!

Also includes Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Obi-Wan Kenobi, C-3PO, R2-D2, Princess Leia, Chewbacca, Luke Skywalker (Jedi Knight), Darth Vader, Grand Moff Tarkin, Emperor Palpatine, 2 Stormtroopers, 2 Emperor's Royal Guards, R2-Q5, and mouse droid!

All-new Dianoga trash compactor monster!

Movie-authentic Death Star environments include the Superlaser control room and target monitor, Imperial conference chamber, TIE Advanced hangar bay with moving launch rack, Emperor's throne room, droid maintenance room, detention block, trash compactor, and much more!

Rescue Princess Leia from the detention block cell, then escape through the secret hatch to the trash compactor below!

Reenact the final duel between Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader in the Emperor's Throne Room!

Death Star measures 16" (41cm) tall and 16�" (42cm) wide!

TIE Advanced measures 3�" (9cm) wide!"

10188ds000.jpg

10188ds002.jpg

10188ds003.jpg

10188ds004.jpg

10188ds005.jpg

7673 Magna Guard Fighter

Release date: July 26th

Price: 44.99 USD / 45.99 EURO

Minifigs: 2 (Magna Guards x2)

Pieces: 431

7673magnadroidfighter001.jpg

7673magnadroidfighter005.jpg

V-19 Torrent

Price: 54.99 USD / 64.99 EURO / $130NZD

Minifigs: 1 (Clone Pilot)

Pieces: 471

7674v19torrent001.jpg

7674v19torrent005.jpg

7675 AT-TE

Price: 89.99 USD /94.99 EURO / $180NZD

Minifigs: 6 (TrooperAnakin Skywalker, Ahsoka, Rotta, Rex, Clone Trooper, Battle Droid)

Pieces: 798

7675atte001.jpg

7675atte007.jpg

7676 Republic Gunship

Price: 119.99 USD / 149.99 EURO / $220NZD

Minifigs: 5 (Obi-wan Kenobi, Plo Koon, Asajj Ventress, Commander Cody, Clone)

Pieces: 1034

tf28.5.jpg

7676rgs006.jpg

7678 Droid Gunship

Release date: October

Price: 29.99 USD / 39.99 EURO

Minifigs: 3 (Battle Droid x 2, Battle Droid Pilot)

Pieces: 329

The Separatists developed the Droid Gunship to counter the powerful Republic Attack Gunship during the Clone Wars

7678droidgunshipbox.jpg

7679 TX-130S Fighter Tank

Release date: October

Price: 49.99 GBP / 69.99 EURO

Minifigs: 2

Pieces: 592

The heavily armored TX-130S Fighter Tank spearheads the Republican forces into battle! Featuring two moveable laser cannon turrets and hidden pylon flick missiles, the TX130S is specially designed to utilise the unique abilities of Jedi Knights during the battle with the Separatists. Rolls on hidden wheels and includes two Clone Troopers

2602592805_39fea40bc0.jpg

7680 The Twilight

Release date: August

Price: 99.99 EURO / 69.99 GBP / 99.99 USD

Minifigs: 4 (Anakin, Ashoka, R2D2 and Rotta)

Pieces: 882

The Twilight is the temperamental but powerful starship used by Anakin SKywalker in Star Wars: The Clone Wars. This massive model features retractable landing gear that is activated by moving the wing, a flick missile, a side-mounted escape pod, moveable cannon laser turrets and four minifigures: Anakin, Ashoka, R2D2 and Rotta

7..jpg

7681 Separatist Spider Droid

Release date: August

Price: 29.99 USD / 19.99 GBP / 29.99 EURO

Minifigs: 5 (Commander Fox, Clone Trooper, Battle Droid Commander, Battle Droid, Super Battle Droid)

Pieces: 206

The Separatists unleashed this spider-like machine of destruction against the Republic during The Clone Wars! Features two fully moveable disc-shaped laser cannons, four fully independent and positionable stilt legs and includes five minifigures: Commander Fox, a clone trooper, one battle droid, one super battle droid and one battle droid commander

2603430056_676d271409.jpg

Brickmaster Exclusive (US only):

20006 Mini Turbo Tank

SWBrickmasterExclusive.jpg

Thanks to FBTB:

ctt.jpg

Pieces: ?

Price: ?

Release: Brickmaster Exclusive

8028 Mini Tie Fighter

8028-1.jpg

Pieces: 44

Release: ?

8029 Mini Snowspeeder

8029.jpg

8031 Mini V-19 Torrent

8031.jpg

Comic Con Exclusive 2008

comcon1-1.jpg

p1130973a.jpg

Minifigs: 16 (Captain Rex, 4 Clones, Battle Droid Commander, 6x Battle Droid & 4 x Super Battle Droid)

Release: Comic Con 2008

Need a missing instruction?

049x049_logolego.gif Then click the logo

Thanks to cartoondude:

u-5741-clone-gwp-poster1.jpg

u-5741-clone-gwp-poster2.jpg

Edited by KimT
Newly added Comic Con Exclusive 2008

The vehicles in the fig packs look kinda crappy, but the figs are very useful, especially the finally-released rebel soldiers.

-Chuck

Sweet sets. They all look reall cool. The dropship and rebel speeder are a little cheesy, but the rebel speeders gives us the long awaited rebel trooper.

Great find! *sweet* The Hailfire droids wheels seem to be a new part... I look forward to better pics!

Great find!

I'm more than a little disappointed with the Rogue Shadow, it looks so unfinished compared to the more recent SW sets :-/ The figs seem to be the only saving grace. Two of them have red lightsabers, so one has to be anakin, but who's the other? And who's the one all the way to the left?

The battle packs are fantastic! The rebel soldiers are great (maybe this means a Tantive IV playset soon?!), and more stormies are always welcome *wub* Too bad the legs weren't printed |-/

The hailfire droid is back! I hope it uses the same wheels as the old one, but it doesn't look the same (even though the pic is kind of blurry). The AT-AP looks bad-megablocks and more Ep 2 clones! Finally!

And the halfire droid & spider droid set, is that the new geonosians??? I mean the tan one using battle droid legs...

The rebel speeder looks hilarious, but I'm glad they made up for it with the rebel trooper and it looks like they have new decals too.

The AT-AP looks nice, might pick that one up. The new spider droid looks pretty funky, might get that one later on.

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!

finally the pics have come.

8-

Edited by legoman

No, that looks like Commander Neyo. Or the AT-RT driver, and maybe the 212th unit soldier.

I am not weeping tears of joy this time >:-(

The rogue shadow is crap I expected it to be awesome :'-(

As for the AT-AP is sweet looks like 2 shockies *wub*

Nice Hailfire droid too I see brown technic crawler treads 8-

Edited by Piranha

Wow great find Stan!! At last we have pics!!!

Ok to those wondering the 3 figs in the RS set are: Juno Eclipse, The Dark Apprentice and a battle damaged *vader* . It's not the DA fig i was hoping for as i wanted the more sith style one but this one looks interesting, the RS itself is ok i actually like it this way. Sure its not as smooth as the ships weve had lately but then the RS itself is kinda bulky and uneven, i'll judge it more when we get better pics.

Finally we have rebel soliders from ep 4!!! *wub* I've wanted some of those since this line started and will buy an army of them thats for sure. The vehicles look ok from what can be seen, better than the last ones we had thats for sure. Oh and it looks like 2 of the rebels have some sort of black marking on there arms, not sure if thats right or a pic problem.

The AT-AP is just great, it looks well put together far better than expected. Oh and is that a visor i see on the clone walking in front?? I'm not sure as the pics small.

The Hellfire droid looks good and i really like the look of the spider droid, that looks like a really nice build.

What a way to start the day!!!! :-)

Yes, an finally!!

Thanks TLC!!

The next year seems to be as good as 2007.

Keep them comming!!

-Ras-

Even after I enlarged the pic it's still hard to make them out clearly.

That's one jacked-up Vader on the far right.

1421700016_e29d140c4b.jpg

I guess the Vader minifig is LEGO's version of this:

CIMG0188.JPG

Edited by johnsocal

great find. *wub* But, a little question: 8-|

Who is the figurine in the Rogue Shadow?

They're figure appear in the Force Unleashed and It seems to me to see Juno Eclipse. :-)

It's true ?